What corruption games would you like to see? What corruption game has never been done before?

Jul 14, 2018
Rudy Guliani has a question for you:

corruptiongames.png

What corruption games haven't we seen yet? What would you like to see?

Mar 9, 2018
MC (male, female, etc.) corrupting male NPCs into subs. If females are in it, then the corruption turns them into dominant beings that help the MC into their quest to dom more males.

• Love
Reactions: Ophanim

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Female-MC as a corruptor as the main theme (outside of text-based or kitchen-sink games). I can count such games on one hand.
Female-MC homewrecker / netori as the main theme
Female-MC cuckquean (not netorase) as the main theme, with lezdom
Female-MC QoS game, especially with corruptor MC. I don't just mean one or a few scenes or a route, but as the central theme.

Oct 14, 2022
1: Moral degenartion(i think it is called)
Seeing the mc going from a goody two shoes into a slaving scumbag would be fresh.

2: corrupting a work floor?
Not sure i ever seen this.

3: Corruption without sluttification.
Aka turning woman into my property without them ever getting into it.
Its more fun when they obey while hating it.

4: A sex slave's perspective.
An idea that floated around in my mind for a while.
The idea that a lesbian is enslaved to a male master.
She hates it but she can not stop it.
Then spend the entire game either trying to avoid the master attention and flee with other members of the slave harem, Trying to escape/murder the master or getting the masters favor(via sex she hates) to use the favor as a reason to force other members in his harem to obey her.
Aka how far is she willing to go for power?

5: Mother daughter betrayels.
Far to little stories go into this.

6: Corrupting your fellow man.
For example:
Using your woman to corrupting your friends into being slavers or getting a brother to be into incest.
Using the sex of your sluts to get other man to go along with you.
Meaby have your sister sleep with your boss in exchange for your boss not firing you when you dont show up(you need the money and time to enslave more woman after all)
Or meaby corrupt a dad into fucking his own daughter.
Convincing moral rightious man to become just as vile as you.
There is a bautity in that.

7: Being a politician.

8: An idea i came up with once's:
You are a demologist.
You made a deal with the devil.
You cause people to lose there will to resist and using your magic to let demons posses these victems.
The demons have to obey you by contract but there real mission is to destroy humanity.
You have to balance the devils favor(A resource to show how much demons obey you vs paying lip service to you)
And the destruction of humanity(triggering the end times)
Having to deal with creatures who want humanity destroyed and are extreemly good at breaking people while at the same time looking loyal enough that your boss the devil wont kill you for getting in his way.
With priest being your main enemy as they can exorcism your servants.

Reactions: Chekhovs_Ghost

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
MC (male, female, etc.) corrupting male NPCs into subs. If females are in it, then the corruption turns them into dominant beings that help the MC into their quest to dom more males.
femtality

Female-MC as a corruptor as the main theme (outside of text-based or kitchen-sink games). I can count such games on one hand.
Female-MC homewrecker / netori as the main theme
Female-MC cuckquean (not netorase) as the main theme, with lezdom
Female-MC QoS game, especially with corruptor MC. I don't just mean one or a few scenes or a route, but as the central theme.
My game! Stepmother's Maid, though warning, it includes extreme content and is a kinetic novel.
Cuckqueaning will be a recurring theme in my future games too.

But yes! we need more cuckqueaning with the mistress humiliating the cuckquean.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You are an evil-something, something very powerful but, sealed in a pendant(or a collar) by a hero long gone.
An adventurer finds you in a deep dark dungeon.
The adventurer picks you up suspiciously, to examine you, can never be too careful with cursed items after all.
Sadly for this adventurer, even touching you is a risk.
You take this opportunity to send a powerful compulsion into the adventurer's mind, a compulsion to wear you immediately around their neck.

Continue the story if you think you have the chops for it. :devilish::coffee:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In general, corruption tag doesn't really mean anything in typical western DAZ games. It's really tame because devs shy away from villain MCs and don't want their LIs to become wanton sluts.

So a story where some good guy hero type slowly turns into a baddie who mind breaks bitches would be fun. The shifting moral compass of the MC should be the main theme, and of course, he would then corrupt the women around him.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
So a story where some good guy hero type slowly turns into a baddie who mind breaks bitches would be fun. The shifting moral compass of the MC should be the main theme, and of course, he would then corrupt the women around him.
Not to plug my game, but it sounds close to my game The Monastery. You play as a priest coming to a convent of nuns to save the day. You start with 0 corruption and you get more corrupt as you progress, dragging down the nuns and other women with you.

Reactions: desmosome
Jul 14, 2018
You are a demologist.
I thought you said "dermatologist" and I thought, wow this is an original angle I definitely haven't heard before.

---

I've got twenty pages of design for a politician themed corruption game. Should I turn it into a game?
IIRC the idea was in a fictional matriarchy, you lead a subversive group of men and use a variety of blackmail, black PR, money for favours to corrupt:
-the ironhearted president
-the goodhearted community organiser (the opposition of the president)
-an practical and ambitious CEO
-a spy who can both help and ruin your plans
and I think the 5th character was a reporter, but I'd have to look.

Let me know if you think that sounds like II should build it.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've got twenty pages of design for a politician themed corruption game. Should I turn it into a game?
IIRC the idea was in a fictional matriarchy, you lead a subversive group of men and use a variety of blackmail, black PR, money for favours to corrupt:

https://f95zone.to/threads/state-of-the-union-v1-30-selectacorp.655/

Oct 14, 2022
I thought you said "dermatologist" and I thought, wow this is an original angle I definitely haven't heard before.

---

Could work.
Tho matriachy is going to be a hard sell for maledom lovers like me.
Overtrowing it sounds fun but having it believable that woman can rule for any period of time without man just taking over by force is hard.
The drow get away with it because a goddess set example's of what happends.(seriously. Do not anger loth)
They also are backstabing to the point there goddess had to step in.
The night Elves work again because of a goddess and the woman are very good fighters(pre world of raidcraft atleast)
With men being respected without being in charge.

So yeah it would require some justification why men dont just beat the woman back down when they get uppity.
Like we did for most of history.
Like it or not male natural strenght advantage is a big factor in who rules.
Also 9 months of suffering and death by childbirth.

Oct 14, 2022
You are an evil-something, something very powerful but, sealed in a pendant(or a collar) by a hero long gone.
An adventurer finds you in a deep dark dungeon.
The adventurer picks you up suspiciously, to examine you, can never be too careful with cursed items after all.
Sadly for this adventurer, even touching you is a risk.
You take this opportunity to send a powerful compulsion into the adventurer's mind, a compulsion to wear you immediately around their neck.

Continue the story if you think you have the chops for it. :devilish::coffee:
You are the corrupting influence.
Slowing corrupting the hero into being more and more selfish.
Your power however is limited while in this form.
You can only compel.
Not command.
So you follow the hero.
See him do good deeds.
Constantly looking for a way to reduce is morality(which is an accauly stat in the game)
You start small.
Have him accept the reward instead of rejecting it.
Push the idea that adventuring is expensive and that he needs money.
Then compel him to ask for payment.
After a while you push the idea that money is meaningless if not spend on luxery.
Meaby that lovely cape.
Or a woman for the night.
After all those poor whore's need to eat and you might as while enjoy there body as a reward for helping them.

What has the king done for you?
Sending you from dangerous place to dangerous place.
Not even paying you what you are worth while constantly saving his kingdom.
Ofcourse you shoudnt kill the king.
That would lead to civil war and the destruction of this country you love so much.
But marrying his daughter?
What is so wrong with courting her.
So what if she isnt interested in you.
It is just an other obstacel to surpass like so many others.

With the end goal being to reduce the hero morals to 0.
At which point you take control of his body or convince to to summon you into the world by offering him vast power in exchange for his service(Leaving out the part where he becomes a mindless minnion of you in the progress)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You are the corrupting influence.
Slowing corrupting the hero into being more and more selfish.
Your power however is limited while in this form.
You can only compel.
Not command.
So you follow the hero.
See him do good deeds.
Constantly looking for a way to reduce is morality(which is an accauly stat in the game)
You start small.
Have him accept the reward instead of rejecting it.
Push the idea that adventuring is expensive and that he needs money.
Then compel him to ask for payment.
After a while you push the idea that money is meaningless if not spend on luxery.
Meaby that lovely cape.
Or a woman for the night.
After all those poor whore's need to eat and you might as while enjoy there body as a reward for helping them.

What has the king done for you?
Sending you from dangerous place to dangerous place.
Not even paying you what you are worth while constantly saving his kingdom.
Ofcourse you shoudnt kill the king.
That would lead to civil war and the destruction of this country you love so much.
But marrying his daughter?
What is so wrong with courting her.
So what if she isnt interested in you.
It is just an other obstacel to surpass like so many others.

With the end goal being to reduce the hero morals to 0.
At which point you take control of his body or convince to to summon you into the world by offering him vast power in exchange for his service(Leaving out the part where he becomes a mindless minnion of you in the progress)
Pretty good, quite in-line with what i was thinking.
I see you went with a male adventurer, but the adventurer could also be female.
In which case things could get dicey for the adventurer in an entirely different way.

Indeed, ones own creativity is the only limit. :giggle::coffee:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
You don't even need to go that far outside the norm because I don't think corruption of a healthy family has ever been done. The father is either dead or a complete raging asshole with the writer justifying the MC's actions.

For the corruption to hit harder the nicer it needs to start, the mother, father and sisters are all nice, maybe have a friend with a girlfriend. The MC isn't some bitter loser, he's relatively normal and healthy, but he changes due to chemical or the supernatural and gradually changes into some sort of sex fiend and in turn corrupts the women around him.

Oct 14, 2022
but he changes due to chemical or the supernatural
I always hate excueeses like this.
Far more fun if the main character gets corrupted by power.
Meaby have him cheat once and get so off on the risk of getting caught that he wants more of it.
Then slowly make him do more and more deprave things seeking the same high as the first time he cheated.
After all.
It will never be as good as the first time.
So you need a lot of first time things to keep the highs.

Reactions: obibobi

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I always hate excueeses like this.
Far more fun if the main character gets corrupted by power.
I would strongly disagree for a few reasons, to do this well needs really good writing that few tv show or movies can pull off, let alone sex game writers.

It's realistic, which doesn't work well with sex game fantasies. In real life women are attracted to billionaire's but notice how games like that are non-existent, it's not really a male fantasy to have women want to fuck you for your money.

Supernatural and science experiment changes allow for sudden changes, the MC can question his own moral corruption because it's outside his control. It also makes it more plausible about how he's able to corrupt others.

You're right about firsts, developments important in all sex games, building up to it is even more critical in corruption games. That's why every sex game that's not aiming for slightly realistic, needs that one female character that's down to fuck much quicker than others, to make their slow burn more tolerable. You know what's also not done enough, fucking around the house constantly with the risk of getting caught.

Nov 9, 2022
This is a broad question, as that totally accurate scientific infographic implies, so let me answer this question in terms of broad categories:
  • New reasons why a character has always remained innocent: (Culture, religion, backstory, time period of origin, wholesome personality or life experiences, past trauma, strong willed, another character's insistence, etc.)
  • New "modes" of innocence: (Clothing coverage, clothing style, observance of religious custom, celibacy, intact hymen, chastity in general, lack of sexual desire, ignorance of sexual practices, a fullfilling and well-rounded life with no unmet needs it seems like sex could fill, aversion to sex, strength of character, moral fiber, obedience to (innocence-aligned) authority figures, resistance to (corruption-aligned) malefactors)
  • New modes of loss of innocence: cultural change, memory change, history change, disillusionment, deception/gaslighting, indoctrination, personality change, trauma ownership/re-contextualization, progressive bartering away of freedoms, physical force, magical spells, hypnosis, mind-control, discovery of sexual desire, learning information about sexual practices, religious transgression, cultural transgression, integration into a more sexual society, physical or mental exhaustion, rape, wearing down of will, authority figure's messaging changed, authority figure themselves become corrupted and seek to spread it to their innocent followers, body taken over/invaded/replaced bit by bit, authority killed or removed and now they must make their own decisions, physical transformation of body, mental transformation of mind/memories/personality, physical, mental, and/or subversion by, symbiosis with, or incorporation into another entity, realizing that you were always corrupt all along, due to factors you were born with and cannot change, realizing that previous is a lie, but buying into it anyway
  • Staged increase of intensity of corruption (beyond the competition's comfort zone): No knowlege of sex, awareness of sex as a general concept, specific knowlege of sexual practice, direct observation of sexual practice, arousal of sexual desire, sexual touching, sexual symbolic gestures (kissing, adoption of cultural symbols, slutty clothing,) being seen naked, being seen in a state of arousal, being brought to climax, being forced to bring someone else to climax, hymen broken, having sex in every position, being raped in every position, all of the above but in taboo modes of sex, previous but in the presence of people who would be the most offended by the breaking of those taboos, being made pregnant, all of the above being done by someone who, for some specific cultural reason, should never be allowed to have sex with you in the first place, doing all of the above to someone who, for some specific cultural reason, you should never be allowed to have sex with in the first place, doing all of the above again now that you know it's wrong, explaining why it's wrong, only to be forced to do all of the above again, all of the above to the point of shame, arousal from that shame, all of the above to the point of pain, arousal from the pain, shame from the arousal from the pain, all of the above to the point of injury, all of the above to the point of death, all of the above on a loop for all eternity in hell, conquering hell and doing all of the above to its previous masters, fighting your way up to heaven and doing all of the above to god, jumpchain spreading the above throughout the multiverse, transcending the concept of fiction and doing all of the above to The Author, driving to The Player's house, doing all of the above to The Player, doing all of the above to everyone The Player cares about. That's the highest level I can think of. I guess you could do all of the above to The Player's God or The Player's multiverse, or something, but by that point you're probably already beyond the scope of anything The Player cares about at a visceral level.
  • Staged increase of duration of corruption: Done once. Done regularly, Done routinely, Done every second of every day, Done for all eternity
  • Staged increase of permanence of corruption: Until the act stops, until I forget, until my loved ones forget/forgive, until society forgets/forgives, until I die, until society dies, until the heat death of the universe, permanent literally for all eternity.
  • Dramatic Irony: Doing all of the above so a more innocent character won't have to do it, finding out that they were already on the path to corruption all along, so your sacrifice was in vain, now that you're as corrupt as possible, you're locked in a room with the character you tried to protect. Your own corrupt desires will ensure they share your fate as you do everything to them that was done to you. You regret it. They don't. They spend the rest of your infinite life trying to corrupt the regret out of you. It never sticks.
Okay, I think I covered all the bases. At least, conceptually. I leave the work of hashing out the details up to the rest of the forum.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There's too many games where you corrupt innocent people into complete brainless sub human cumrags.

Not enough games where you corrupt actual pieces of shit who deserve it. Actually I think there are none.

So I'm making my own game where you're a prime piece of shit and you're getting a massive dose of your own medicine.

Nov 9, 2022
There's too many games where you corrupt innocent people into complete brainless sub human cumrags.

Not enough games where you corrupt actual pieces of shit who deserve it. Actually I think there are none.

So I'm making my own game where you're a prime piece of shit and you're getting a massive dose of your own medicine.
Go big. Make them actual DIO Brando evil. Otherwise, you run the risk that you might think you're writing about someone who deserves it, but everybody else will just look at it and see an author whinging about their Ex.