What did you do at home during the outbreak

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I discovered 27 new videos which made me disgusted, 0.3 seconds after blowing my load to them. Oh, and I broke my index finger (not related to previously mentioned incidents)

Estreiher

Jan 16, 2020
Exercise, draw, learn 3D, eat icecream, have some quality time with my gf, play on Ps4 (not necessary in that order).

Reactions: Cul

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
work anyway and also draw lewds now that I have more time for it

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Same things i always do.
Eat, drink, Play games, jerk off, Sleep.

The corona virus doesnt effect my life that much.
I am not really much of a social person.
The only different it has on my life is that i dont get to visit family as often as i used too.

sufihixu

Apr 16, 2020
I have the opportunity to work from home.
But even without it, you can have a good time if you have Internet books, music, films, series, self-education, broadening your horizons. All this is on the Internet.

Reactions: Volta

Stubbornstain

Apr 15, 2020
I've been working on my new visual novel project mostly. Now that I'm forced to stay at home, it gets rid of outside influences and I've managed to work at a faster pace than I was before. Not being able to see friends is tough but I manage to keep myself busy.

SuitAndTie

Apr 16, 2020
I just started to learn music producing and damn, it's frustating that you have the idea of how the music should sound, but because of the lack of experience you just can't make it sound like you wanted.

RikkaNoodles

Apr 15, 2020
My life hasn't changed much, I still have a job which has moved to being remote. Although I have found I have extra time and I am using that to work on various projects I've had to abandon!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Finally finished that playthrough of Xcom Long war on commander+bronzeman difficulty, so. damn. long. Also finally took the time to get to grips with camera and render settings in Daz, which should be useful later this year.