VN What do I have to do to get recommendations?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I've created several topics asking people asking people for recommendations, making it clear what I'm looking for, and I've bumped them several times, but no one will give me anything.

What do I do need to do to get help?

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Only a small number of members reply in the forums and not sure what recommendations you are looking for? but if you aren't getting any replies from those, edit the OP with what you are looking for or you can try opening a thread in off-topic and include what you are looking for in there. I'm guessing more people view off-topic and general discussions.

Hope this helps

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I feel like what you're saying here might be good advice, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say, can you please rephrase it?
Add which recommendations you are looking for to the first post so people can see it first thing and that might get more responses. There should be an edit button bottom left under the post.

Hope this helps and you find what you are looking for :)

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I have to be frank, I've read some of your other threads, and you're coming off as pushy. I get its frustrating not to get a quick answer, but I would give your requests a few days. Some of them are very specific, and folks likely aren't answering because they don't have anything to give you right away.