What do you like/want from the JOI?

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
Hi to the community, how are you?

Whether it's on the forum or even Reddit, quite a few people like JOI. I'd like to ask you a few questions please, regardless of gender.
I'll be honest, I'm interested in integrating it into a game, which is why I'm discussing it with you here.

1. What makes you prefer one video to another (or game or...) ?
Is it the kink ? The style of graphics (2D, 3D, anime, reel...) ? Or because there's music or particular images... ?

2. Do you prefer to do this with characters you know ?
Is it important for you to know the characters from JOI videos/games (from anime, game, movie...) ? Or is it not important to your... Eyes? xD

3. Do you know or would you like more games of this type ?
For example a game where you can choose your JOI "teacher", with her/his kink? Where you can interact with this character?

I'm curious to see your answers, it's interesting!

Thanks in advance and have a good day!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
1. What makes you prefer one video to another (or game or...) ?
The kink is important to a point for me I wanna be immersed in the video as well. This is the best way I can think of wording it if its confusingi can try to be more clear. I personally don't care for music as I feel it breaks my immersion.

2. Do you prefer to do this with characters you know ?
sometimes but I don't NEED it to enjoy the video if it's done well it doesn't matter.

3. Do you know or would you like more games of this type ?
I'm always open to new games and this sounds very fun! I would be interested in trying a joi game.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shikanami

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
Thanks for your reply :D! Right now I'm looking to see if people would be interested, and depending on, I'll actually have more specific questions.

However, one just came to me... Quite a few JOI videos seem to focus on " static " images with instructions. Others are all video or animation. Do you like everything, or do you have a preference?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Thanks for your reply :D! Right now I'm looking to see if people would be interested, and depending on, I'll actually have more specific questions.

However, one just came to me... Quite a few JOI videos seem to focus on " static " images with instructions. Others are all video or animation. Do you like everything, or do you have a preference?
Np at all! Glad to help in anyway I can. I preferred video/animation over just a static image with instructions.

Reactions: Shikanami