What do you look for in a voyeur game?

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
What type of scenes? Do you like repeatable scenes? Randomized scenes? Just in general what would you look for?

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Im not sure what you mean by voyeur game but id say both. For example in a game where we see the corruption of a normal girl and her change into a huge slut, i would like to see both repetable scenes on how her daily activities change because of her corruption but also some random events that might happen because of our(mc-player) actions.

Reactions: Domiek

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Im not sure what you mean by voyeur game but id say both. For example in a game where we see the corruption of a normal girl and her change into a huge slut, i would like to see both repetable scenes on how her daily activities change because of her corruption but also some random events that might happen because of our(mc-player) actions.
By voyeur game I mean like, while my game will have other things in, it has a larger focus on voyeur content than I've seen in a lot of other games

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... Voyeur is such a broad term nowadays it's hard to say how voyeur-focused game looks like. I guess I've seen only that fits theme. As for what I like in these: well written characters so our observing wasn't only focused on the renders, proper build-up with main females - secondary females don't need it but if we're observing main cast it requires some fine build-up to spice things up, meaningful choices - these are always dope.
Such a games are quite rare so I'm always up for more.

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
people rather have diversity , so the same scene over and over turns people off ( eternal grind for progress/money )
i also think it matters from who's perspective.
you could do a scene from the voyeurs side,and later a scene from the "target" maybe if she is an exhibitionist and knows shes being watched.
or just to give a new view on the scene.
and a story .why does he watch, any specific reason, or just a horndog looking for a fix.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What type of scenes? Do you like repeatable scenes? Randomized scenes? Just in general what would you look for?
Repeated scenes are fine so long as they are not a crutch. DO NOT USE REPEATED SCENES TO FLESH OUT YOUR GAME! If however you want to make it possible for someone to replay a scene, either with a menu of completed scenes or some other method, like a conversation option to have sex with a character, then that's fine, however it should never replace continued content. Do not force a player to play the same scene for an in game week to unlock a new scene. Advance your sex through story. Give the characters in the game a reason to fuck and then allow them to do so. That doesn't mean you can't follow the Stairway to Heaven:
The Stairway to Heaven:

Look it's been 6 months, can you at least touch it a little?

No one ever has sex on the first date. Especially not horny teenagers or consenting adults. Sex isn't spontaneous it's actually a very specific set of steps that must be fulfilled, in a specific order. Not only that, but you can only move forward one step per date at a maximum. Anything else would be uncivilized. Often considered a form of "Blue Balling" by
fans.

The Universal Steps are:
1. Kissing
2. Light Petting
3. Heavy Petting
4. Handjob/Pussy Rub
5. Fingering
6. Tit job
7. Blow Job/Cunnilingus
8. Vaginal
9. Anal

Some girls have longer stairways than others, if so the following steps can be added around numbers 6 and 7: Thigh Fucking, Butt cheek fucking, Footjob, Sensual Massage.
That said, don't just make your game need all 9 steps. It's entirely possible to climb all 9 steps in a single night if alcohol is involved. Kissing and light petting, heavy petting and a direct hands on contact, minor sex acts and major sex acts can happen in 3 steps. Hell, some games, like Daughter for Dessert, manage to have you commit a minor sex act on the first date, and fuck all 3 holes on the second and it still feels earned.

Still, the main takeaway is, you can make it possible to replay scenes but you should not make repeating scenes a part of your overall mechanic.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Repeated scenes are fine so long as they are not a crutch. DO NOT USE REPEATED SCENES TO FLESH OUT YOUR GAME! If however you want to make it possible for someone to replay a scene, either with a menu of completed scenes or some other method, like a conversation option to have sex with a character, then that's fine, however it should never replace continued content. Do not force a player to play the same scene for an in game week to unlock a new scene. Advance your sex through story. Give the characters in the game a reason to fuck and then allow them to do so. That doesn't mean you can't follow the Stairway to Heaven:

That said, don't just make your game need all 9 steps. It's entirely possible to climb all 9 steps in a single night if alcohol is involved. Kissing and light petting, heavy petting and a direct hands on contact, minor sex acts and major sex acts can happen in 3 steps. Hell, some games, like Daughter for Dessert, manage to have you commit a minor sex act on the first date, and fuck all 3 holes on the second and it still feels earned.

Still, the main takeaway is, you can make it possible to replay scenes but you should not make repeating scenes a part of your overall mechanic.
I find sometimes it's hard to not repeat scenes, but I've planned it so even the same actions like peeking in the bathroom will have a few possible randomized scenes so there's at least some variety and reason people might do it each ingame day.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I find sometimes it's hard to not repeat scenes, but I've planned it so even the same actions like peeking in the bathroom will have a few possible randomized scenes so there's at least some variety and reason people might do it each ingame day.
That's alright, people tend to replay scenes anyway. The problem start when the player must replay the scenes to advance, even more if it's a Russian Grind.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Nude shaming or the one who looked is shamed by it. Also about innocent misbehavior.
Cuz if all nudes without taboo or shameful or shyness or whatever you call it, it's just boring nudes pictures.

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry for bad english, I'm using google translator.

I look for a story that is told by the voyeur's point of view, a story in which a woman is betraying her boyfriend / husband, who shows from the why she is cheating to what she has become after all this adventure.
The voyeur could be as much a neighbor, as the boyfriend or his relative. And that he can choose between just observing and capturing her various adventures, as well as progressing to seduce or blackmail her.
As for the scenes, repetition is not good, but there could be a slow transformation in the life and desires of this woman.
And as a bonus, it would be very interesting that you can steal your panties that she has used as a prize to unlock certain prizes within the game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For me voyeurism works the best if there is something more than just normal sex between 2 strangers going on. It could be something taboo like watching your sister. It could be jealousy as you watch your wife cheating (or in my case I would prefer the opposite scenario where she's the one watching me cheat). It could be the thrill of being caught as the people you're watching make eye contact with you and keep right on fucking, knowing you're watching...