• Definitely hate it

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • None of the above, I'll make a comment about it

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Jun 13, 2020
To explain it simple enough, Dogeza is to kneel directly on the ground and bow to prostrate oneself while touching one's head to the floor. This shows that oneself is lower than the conversation partner that one is doing dogeza to. It's like a deep apology or a way to express the desire.

Lot of times in Manga, Doujin, Games, etc. Scenario like this shows that one's pride has absolutely be destroyed and defeated and would also involves one being naked while doing dogeza begging for something or apologizing, or doing dogeza after one have already be tained by partner. Which also called "Naked Dogeza".

Lately I really like the naked dogeza, what about you guys? I like reading comments and I would be happy to see your opinions.

Cheers!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I didn't know this thing had a name lol. I like it as a side effect of liking the themes that usually go with this (male domination).

It is a japanese concept and therefore only really exists in JAV and hentai.

Jun 13, 2020
I didn't know this thing had a name lol. I like it as a side effect of liking the themes that usually go with this (male domination).

It is a japanese concept and therefore only really exists in JAV and hentai.
Yes, it shows a complete defeat, loss of one's pride, begging, stuffs like that. Dogeza usually comes as a siding for heavy genre like NTR, Male Dominance, Blackmail, Drugs, etc. I think I've never seen a dogeza in vanilla genre before.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Looks good for dom/sub, but specific to eastern cultures, maybe only Japan. In a western game I would expect a pose with both knees on the floor but without the head and arms touching the ground. To me, it looks a bit over-dramatic, reminds me of stereotypical natives worshipping an idol or something. Come to think of it, don't Muslims pray kinda like that? Ooh, that could be good for some sweet sacrilege. I wonder how absorbent prayer mats are.

Jun 13, 2020
Looks good for dom/sub, but specific to eastern cultures, maybe only Japan. In a western game I would expect a pose with both knees on the floor but without the head and arms touching the ground. To me, it looks a bit over-dramatic, reminds me of stereotypical natives worshipping an idol or something. Come to think of it, don't Muslims pray kinda like that? Ooh, that could be good for some sweet sacrilege. I wonder how absorbent prayer mats are.
Yes you're right, I rarely see dogeza pose from western artists.

From what I understand muslims pray is a little bit different from dogeza, muslims pray requires you to raise your butt up to put your weight on the head but dogeza normally put your weight to your butt.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin