What do you think about this kind of game?

What do you think?

• Interesting

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Disgusting

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

graperos

Aug 13, 2019
In which the main protagonist is a jerk, who goes around trying to seduce girls and even steal other girls from other men. For short: You are a jerk in that game and the ending shows that you conquer all the girls. What do you think?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
In which the main protagonist is a jerk, who goes around trying to seduce girls and even steal other girls from other men. For short: You are a jerk in that game and the ending shows that you conquer all the girls. What do you think?
I would be interested in a game where the MC seduces girls en masse, but not a game where the MC is an immature jerk, as is sadly very common. I'd prefer a Casanova kind of character.

Also, I would require some kind of incentive for this kind of approach, as I tend to be very picky. In other words, a strong story. For example, seducing women as a business tactic to gain advantage over competitors or playing a spy that uses sex as prime means of gathering information and secrets.

olovely

Jan 11, 2021
That will be lame shit, I'd rather play as an Afghan/Arab/African (why not at least three versions of MC) migrant and serial rapist who gets ass without asking like a pussy-whipped white boy. Also, since single themed games are boring you may add for diversity some shoplifting, burglaries assaults on cops. It could be a great game. Like GTA, but in 2D and with plenty of hot rape

Also fix your poll with a third option so I and many others can vote. and give you an objective feedback (if you are actually looking for such). That's not disgusting, it's just lame.