What do you think of this daz studio character Ellithia? (picture)

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Plain-ish but attractive middle-aged woman, seems good to me.

darkshaw

Jan 20, 2019
She's neither ugly nor hot the best term i could come with is "frigid" she looks like a frigid milf and whith a lot of similar charters from daz used and superused on the games on this forum i don't feel her neither a bit appealing

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
As you can probably tell, there is a fair split in opinion on whether this more mature looking woman is attractive or not.
I checked out the screenshots on the Daz site itself, and not all of them seem mature. But she does have a rather bony facial structure.

If you are interested in using this character, I would suggest that you use your own judgement in place of the variable opinions of others. But also take a look at the other variants of this character (there are at least six listed as add-ons), and morph it to more distinctively suit your own preferences.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
The Matures in Adult Games appreciation thread! fans will probably love her, but we are a relatively niche audience. Since your game already limits potential audience size by containing unavoidable NTR, you may want to go for a character design with more mainstream appeal. I make this suggestion because you seem to want to create a crowd pleasing product, as crowd pleasing as an NTR can get. Personally, I really like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBree

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The face structure is intriguing. You can probably use morphs and textures to get some interesting results.
Half of sexiness is attitude. If you can convey attitude through posture and facial expression you can make her very sexy indeed.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Wow! I love this model. I don't think I've seen it before. Great lips! A few of the comments just seem like trolling. At least one for sure.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
She fits the cougar role very nicely. Its a shame for whoever is going to get NTR'd.

Reactions: hakarlman

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
She looks on the older side...mid 50s at the very least, that said would still smash, but she would not fit as the mom of 18 year old as a prime MILF... Maybe as a super young grandma...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
She looks on the older side...mid 50s at the very least, that said would still smash, but she would not fit as the mom of 18 year old as a prime MILF... Maybe as a super young grandma...
Feel to share examples of such a "prime"? In a world where the tendency for women get older before motherhood. At least more prone for educated women. Having their first children in the thirties is not something unheard of. Whats ideal in a fantasy and whats actual in the real world two different things though.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
She has a wierd plastic surgery look to me. Her bone structure suggest she is a mature woman, but the rest doesn't reflect that at all. Her lips feels a bit to puff for her age, she has barely any wrinkles, and her skin is to perfect for that age. Feels like she buttoxed her whole face a bit.

As for the prime comment, I think he just meant woman in their 30s, maybe early 40s. Where they have shaked their childess/teenage physic and appearance (they come over as an adult), but degrading from aging hasn't kicked in much yet. This means if you want a prime year MILF with a legal age daughter, she became pregnant when she was young (like mid twenties at latest).

Reactions: Rythan25

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I don't know why but I don't find her attractive. Like someone else in the thread said, her face needs tweaking in order to be made more attractive.

The Milfs that I like are from
  • Dreams of Desire (G3F)
  • The Visit (G3F)
  • A Wife and Mother (G3F)
  • Bully (The Mom, she could've been a bit more attractive) (G8F)
  • Spellbook Mafia (G8F)
  • Tyrant (G3F)
  • Where it all began (G8F)