Votes: 29 20.4%
  • Uncle/niece

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Other/All. Leave a comment

Votes: 11 7.7%

• Total voters

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I want to create some incest games and I have ideas but I want to know what everyone else is looking for in these games.
Pick up to three.
I haven't seen this, or the other polls I'm creating, addressed directly so I'm hoping this provides feedback not just for me but for developers that actually make games.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
So, you want to develop short stories?
I have a few ideas of what I want to see in a game/VN but I'm not sure how long of a story it would really be. I'm trying to learn DAZ but it's frustrating. The bar is so high and such great graphics in some games and my renders look like plastic dolls.

Pyromancy

Aug 26, 2020
I'll be honest. The draw of Incest is the crossing of a great taboo. But personally I'm less concerned with which relationship crosses the ethical line than I am with how well the relationship story is told. If the characters feel relatable/believable in the setting then I'm bound to enjoy the game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I have a few ideas of what I want to see in a game/VN but I'm not sure how long of a story it would really be. I'm trying to learn DAZ but it's frustrating. The bar is so high and such great graphics in some games and my renders look like plastic dolls.
Render's quality is always important. But, please focus on writing, storytelling, regular updates by using unique daz models, as it is your first game, you will be okay.

Pyromancy

Aug 26, 2020
I've actually found Blender to easier to work with, DAZ has a lot of pre-generated characters you can import into Blender, and if you're looking for a good starting point to make something more Anime styled Koikatu has a really good character builder...the photo studio is a little limited though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Father Daughter, Graphics like Slyphine, story like My New Family, creeping like Midnight Paradise, lust system like Harem Hotel.

Reactions: Family Fun

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Most important thing is attractive models and renders and a story that is not super bland and not super short or drawn out. If you can make nice models and an original story then no matter which relationships you do you will find an audience.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
If you want to do something unique, you could do a sister/brother/mother (maybe other sister) from the sister point of view. I don't think it has been done, excepted in those storyless qsp games. Of course, I also love classic male mc games like Timestamps or Dating my Daughter...

Reactions: Family Fun

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
If you want to do something unique, you could do a sister/brother/mother (maybe other sister) from the sister point of view. I don't think it has been done, excepted in those storyless qsp games. Of course, I also love classic male mc games like Timestamps or Dating my Daughter...
I like that idea a lot and I've had it myself. I came up with a story about a wife husband and daughter on lockdown and the wife is pushing the husband to have sex with their daughter. At least I want it to be from the wife POV but I keep finding myself thinking of the husband choices and reacting to the wife encouragement.
I've got the idea in my mind and partly written out and even storyboarded. Turns out that's the easy part. Learning DAZ and Ren-py is also easy but time consuming and I'm lazy.
Thank you for the idea, I'm glad someone else out there wants to see something different.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I like that idea a lot and I've had it myself. I came up with a story about a wife husband and daughter on lockdown and the wife is pushing the husband to have sex with their daughter. At least I want it to be from the wife POV but I keep finding myself thinking of the husband choices and reacting to the wife encouragement.
I've got the idea in my mind and partly written out and even storyboarded. Turns out that's the easy part. Learning DAZ and Ren-py is also easy but time consuming and I'm lazy.
Thank you for the idea, I'm glad someone else out there wants to see something different.
This is a just personnal taste, but I'm not a fan of multiple protagonists (changing from the wife POV to the husband's, in your example). Maybe it's something you could ask other people about, as I never saw it discussed.

P.S. : Don't neglect the renders, we all want to see beautiful women, no matter what people say ;)

Reactions: woody554

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Mother/daughter or maybe even sister/sister. Without forced, hypnosis or blackmail and other nonsense, only the most realistic scenario with nice characters. Romantic lesbian incest with a nice plot. This is such a rare and amazing thing.
Mother/son brother/sister father/daughter can found in every second game.

Reactions: Pomarix88

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Clearly mom/daughter. With some BDSM and the daughter being in charge. No loli shit, the daughter needs to be a grown woman without even the slightest child-like traits remaining. Best in a cyberpunk or steampunk setting.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Frankly? A good story and characters that come across deeper than a mud puddle... Then it doesn't really matter who does who, it's the aspect of taboo that is the driving factor in these kind of games.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Then it doesn't really matter who does who...
on the contrary, a lot of us won't even click on the game unless it has a specific pairing/mc gender. a lot of people only play male mc games, only a slightly smaller group only plays fem protag games. a lot of us will only touch incest if it's mom son, and another group will only go for father daughter. then there are the gays and dick girl enthusiasts.

what your main pairing is might be the most important choice in an incest game after whether it has ntr or not. many of those choices cut your audience in half or even down to 1/10th.

Reactions: Ying Ko

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
on the contrary, a lot of us won't even click on the game unless it has a specific pairing/mc gender. a lot of people only play male mc games, only a slightly smaller group only plays fem protag games. a lot of us will only touch incest if it's mom son, and another group will only go for father daughter. then there are the gays and dick girl enthusiasts.

what your main pairing is might be the most important choice in an incest game after whether it has ntr or not. many of those choices cut your audience in half or even down to 1/10th.
If you don't have any good story, or character development, and only thing you left with is pixels bumping ugly, it's a bust :p
If people just want to jam themselves into a specific pairing, then the creator would loose out on all those who doesn't get "their" pairing regardless what he choose. For many it's the story and taboo factor as well...

Pyromancy

Aug 26, 2020
There is another alternative that is rarely used in games, and that is the idea of intersecting storylines. Games like Romancing Saga, Final Fantasy 6, and many others have done parts or all of a story where you can choose your character and follow their perspective. It can become a very psychologically deep experience, however it is A LOT of work on the narrative side. Ad in the posibilities for choices and that story writer workload gets exponentially more cumbersome. The advantage would be that since you'd be reusing most of your situations just from another perspective your renders can be used repeatedly in the alternate paths.