Seeking What does corruption tag mean?

abnoba10

May 31, 2022
What does the tag "corruption" indicate. My first thought is it means something like blackmail, but just not face-to-face. Like breaking someone up so that you can "steal" their girl. The only tags I am oppose to are the fucked shit like: rape, blackmail, and mind control. Basically anything where the women doesn't have a choice. Is corruption similar. I am okay with the MC having a plan to get women by doing things for the girl to have her like you more; would this be considered corruption?

Bonus: The game "Corruption." It seems interesting as long as the women have choices. What kind of "corruption is in this game?

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
What does the tag "corruption" indicate. My first thought is it means something like blackmail, but just not face-to-face. Like breaking someone up so that you can "steal" their girl. The only tags I am oppose to are the fucked shit like: rape, blackmail, and mind control. Basically anything where the women doesn't have a choice. Is corruption similar. I am okay with the MC having a plan to get women by doing things for the girl to have her like you more; would this be considered corruption?

Bonus: The game "Corruption." It seems interesting as long as the women have choices. What kind of "corruption is in this game?
It's not necessarily blackmail but gradually persuading a person, who's most likely not sexually interested in the MC, to change their mind on the matter. It also defines taking the purity/innocence of someone and turning them into a person who's sexually dependent on you, ready to do crazy stuff which they wouldn't even think of before.

The implementation of this depends on the title. Some games have slow & somewhat "innocent" corruption stories, others have darker tones.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The game Corruption has mind-control through drugs, so I wouldn't call it consensual. Corruption as a fetish can also be consensual. Generally it means that a character's morals are changed to be more controversial/shameful (and yes, this varies from culture to culture) through the influence of another character. It can be done through various means like:

- Sexual grooming
- Mind-break through rape or other abuse
- Social engineering / manipulation
- Peer pressure
- Brainwashing
- Drug addiction
- Cult indoctrination
- Financial incentives (prostitution, sugar-daddies, milking simps etc.)

Also, it doesn't have to be a conscious process, or malicious. Something like GGGB has the character changing just from being exposed to a variety of people and situations.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Corruption tag mean simple thought:
Dev was corrupted his patrons. You can forget about the original tags. A unified patrons' opinion create game about schoolboy who fuck mom, sisters and teachers, even if dev want to crate game about old lady and jail-bastards.