What download link should I use to have the least probability of getting my PC destroyed?

Byakko35

Jan 13, 2021
Before I would always go for the nopy links and they worked perfectly, but since they went down recently I've been at a loss as to what link I should be using.
Mega is really good also, but I can only really use it for smaller games since there is a file size restriction if unless you are paying for a membership.
I tried using an (I think) uploadheaven link once and my PC was having a meltdown where no input devices were working and I couldn't even turn it off, and when I did, it was just stuck on a blue screen. It miraculously somehow fixed itself so I'm happy but don't want the risk of that happening ever again.

I hope there are actual good alternatives that can replace nopy and I beg of you to tell me what they are.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Use a VPN with mega and when you hit the download limit just change your IP and start downloading files again.

Use blockers like adblocker - ublock - ghostery - stands fair adblocker when clicking on download links to prevent pop ups and redirects. Sometimes if you click a download and it starts slow killing it and downloading it again the download speed can be faster. I usually don't have too many problems with file hosts. Gofile is usually alright.

Byakko35

Jan 13, 2021
Use a VPN with mega and when you hit the download limit just change your IP and start downloading files again.

Use blockers like adblocker - ublock - ghostery - stands fair adblocker when clicking on download links to prevent pop ups and redirects. Sometimes if you click a download and it starts slow killing it and downloading it again the download speed can be faster. I usually don't have too many problems with file hosts. Gofile is usually alright.
Thank you o' great one

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Thank you o' great one
If you're looking for a VPN I'd like to personally recommend Mullvad. Only been using it for a few months and was very skeptical as I never thought I'd truly need one, but boy is that extra level of security much appreciated when downloading, surfing and torrenting stuff.

Byakko35

Jan 13, 2021
If you're looking for a VPN I'd like to personally recommend Mullvad. Only been using it for a few months and was very skeptical as I never thought I'd truly need one, but boy is that extra level of security much appreciated when downloading, surfing and torrenting stuff.
Will consider it, but for now I'll try out using Opera GX's built-in VPN

anon98989

Dec 4, 2020
upload sites are mostly safe the problem is that the ads can be really pain and can even harm your device
i recommend using add-ons "Ublock origin" (best adblocker) , "popup blocker (strict)" and "anti-adblocker killer"
and a good browser like firefox or brave

Reactions: Jonathan Y