Seeking What everyone's favourite Games?

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
My 2 favorites, both have a large amount of content :
College Daze Great game with a ton of choices that matter (you can't go wrong, they're all fun). A lot of replayability !
Photo Hunt Very good sandbox game, with 2 paths for many of the girls. A lot of content, this one will keep you busy too.

Honorable mention :
Wife Trainer Also a lot of meaningful choices but can't be unforgiving. You have to be willing to replay and really pay attention. You will have fun even if you fail though. Feel free to ask question on the dev's discord if you have questions.

00snak

Jun 3, 2018
Being A DIK, one of the best VNs out there imo. Good emotional connections with all the characters, good humour, good animations and models, highly recommend

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Ravager: being a powerful dragon who has to reclaim his kingdom. Also nice voice acting.

Superhuman: nice visual novel with prototype (game) type powers. Overall nice story that surprised me.

Trials in tainted space and corruption of champions 2: very good text based games. those game are filled with content.

Ataegina: Nice fantasy story with many choices. choose which magic class you specialize in. fun characters overall.

Rise of the white flower: Fantasy visual novel. I really like the art style and the story is also not bad. Can choose to be full lesbian or just bang everyone.

kingdom of deception: i like that you can choose who you fuck most of the time. You are not forced into being a slut like the previous game. nice art also.

Overall my favs. I usually lean into the fantasy themed games.