Seeking what game engine has the most animations and options in terms of modding so far?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
i've tried Koikatu "all in one" pack but even the modded version has maybe 7-8 animations tops for each encounter, and only 3some is 2 females and 1 male, so no gangbang scenes/animations.

honey select with mods seemed better but despite having more animations it still seemed not enough. or maybe I was lacking mods, I see insane amounts of content in terms of animations, gangbang of 2 women by futas/men. or a boy having sex with 4-6 women. but these I find online, not part of the honey select version I can download here on the site. not sure if it's even legal to ask about this on this website, I just don't want games like playhome or whatever it's called since these seem to be highly aggressive. which is fine for adult characters, but for some reason many of the content online has younger characters, not sure why people like it so much. my main problem is finding these mods/animations since they seem to be lacking in the games themselves. I only see those through pics and videos which doesn't help me because it's not in the game.

overall I don't mind the visuals that much, despite Koikatu and Honey select being different, each has nice content. i'm just looking for a game that comes modded or easy to mod so I can add a lot more animations and options. for example Koikatu has a problem with height, even if a character is a bit shorter than the average it seems to create problems, thus the player needs to make the male/other girl also shorter.