What games are you more eager for new updates?

FullSavesBeggar

Nov 16, 2020
I've become disappointed with the games I was following so I want to see the bright side of this site with people that still have good expections for their favorite games.

ShocketaDev

Jan 21, 2022
Call me a normie but Halo Infinite... I really want this game to be good and the netcode and content level are just... not.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I've become disappointed with the games I was following so I want to see the bright side of this site with people that still have good expections for their favorite games.
Summertime saga
Dr amana sexual therapist
Come inside
Unleashed
Summers gone
Where it all began
Milfy city
Midnight paradise

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Pale Carnations
Being a DIK
City of Broken Dreamers
Becoming a Rockstar
A.O.A. Academy
STWA: Unbroken

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
0) Beauty and the Thug
1) The point of no return (TPoNR)
2) Goblin Brides
3) The Office
4) Project Myriam Life and Explorations
5) MetF
6) Sugar Daddyes
7) TOMIE
8) JOHN
9) 4 years in Tehran

AWAM i cursed

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
There are very few games I look forward to. so much lack of quality and story on newer stuff.

1. Summer Scent
2. Photo Hunt
3. Single Again
4. My New Memories
5. Radiant

That's about it most of the games now are people trying to get rich quick and not caring about the games they make just milking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Mystwood Manor is genuinely one of my new favorite games of all time. Made by the same creator of Man of the House for those who liked that game.

Also the Genesis Order but I can feel comforted by the fact NLT is the single most consistent dev there is

arar

Jun 4, 2017
New Games coming out literally everyday. Didn't look at the site for a week. Too many games to catch up with and download.