Seeking What games have two completely different versions?

StonerEv

Apr 26, 2019
So the first game I noticed this in was Roommate Love where the government has an overpopulation of orphans so they created family units out of random pairings. It was a cheap way to get past a no incest clause for I assume patreon which was in The full version Parental love. ( Btw the concept of government forcibly creating family units from strangers is kinda brilliant and I'd love to see it explored elsewhere) ten in A Town Uncovered you can choose your relationship with two characters. And if you choose sister and Mom ( and accept you're the fucked up one not the game) the plot is completely different. It got me wondering what other games have something like this.

SomeLurker

Mar 24, 2018
Forest of the Blue Skin (or however people wanted to translate the title, I've seen several different attempts - the pixel monster girl game by Zell23, either way) has, rather than base game with some modifications to allow certain content or just particular storyline developments - actual two versions. Similar, with some overlapping content, but created because the first one got crammed so full that the engine couldn't handle it well (and rewriting it all would be a huge job) so the second is filling the role of episode 2 (except there's not really any episodic storyline).

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So the first game I noticed this in was Roommate Love where the government has an overpopulation of orphans so they created family units out of random pairings. It was a cheap way to get past a no incest clause for I assume patreon which was in The full version Parental love. ( Btw the concept of government forcibly creating family units from strangers is kinda brilliant and I'd love to see it explored elsewhere) ten in A Town Uncovered you can choose your relationship with two characters. And if you choose sister and Mom ( and accept you're the fucked up one not the game) the plot is completely different. It got me wondering what other games have something like this.
How different is ATU if you don't play it as an incest game?