What games have you or do you avoid playing until there are a critical mass of updates?

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
For example, for myself basically I wait until any games from NLT (Treasure of Nadia, Lust Epidemic, etc.) I know will ultimately be finished in an amount of time I can live with, same with anything by The Architect (Goons Raid Her, etc.). Currently I am sitting on Love & Vice, SlutEd, and Four Elements Trainer (honestly played this so many times that at this point I am just waiting for either the game to be finished or get like 4 more updates).

What are you guys excited for but patiently waiting for a number of updates to make sure there is a fair amount of content when you actually do play it?

BoredPanda69

Feb 28, 2022
Defenestration, Third Crisis, Summertime Saga,
Desert Stalker ,Solvalley School,Casey's Fall
,Sex Note,Queen's Brothel, Tamara's exposure,
23 sisters, Treasure of Nadia
These are few games that i didn't plan on playing until they get some good updates or get completed :)

Reactions: avitus83

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Defenestration, Third Crisis, Summertime Saga,
Desert Stalker ,Solvalley School,Casey's Fall
,Sex Note,Queen's Brothel, Tamara's exposure,
23 sisters, Treasure of Nadia
These are few games that i didn't plan on playing until they get some good updates or get completed :)
Oh Yeah I should have mentioned Summertime Saga too. Played it a bunch when it first came out but now take a look at it like every other year to allow for the updates to come through

Reactions: BoredPanda69

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Every game? I always wait a long time before returning to the same game after I finished all the content available.

Nothing more disappointing than redownloading an entire game for a few minutes of extra content.