Daz What gens to use for genesis 8 male and female with good compatibility?

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
So, I am new to daz, just worked around basics of daz and started rendering my own scenes. Now for sex scenes, I want to know what gens you people are using. Which gens have the best compatibility with each sexes. Also if one gens are better with particular poses and other gens with other poses, please let me know. It will be a great help if you people can guide me.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Focusing on Genesis 8 is good, as it is starting to collect more content (now having the most out of all the model types) and I have seen several articles of various artist moving away from Genesis 3 due to 8 being less problematic. as for genitals (which is what I assume you mean by gen), most nsfw stuff comes from , here are the typical , , shemale(dick and balls) and futa(dick and vag, no balls) (to get futa, you need to get the shemale " " and then the addon " " but here is a you can get of both) .

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply, and yes by gen I do mean genitals. I forgot to tell that I already have this dicktator package from renderotica. So, if you've used it I wanna know which female genitals fit best with this dicktator. If this Golden Palace fits well with dicktator, I believe it will save a lot of time while adjusting sex poses. And I am very tight with time these days. And if there are any sex poses which are compatible with these two genital packages, that would be amazing. I am asking for something like it would adjust the collision of these genitals automatically, if these kind of things do exist. Please let me know, it would very helpful.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I'm not the best person to ask, since I mostly port things to blender for most of my work.
as far as I can tell, the genitals do not 'fit on' other models, but if you mean, 'fit in' then to be honest, it's just a matter of adjustment, but I do recommend these .

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Thank you again for the answer. So now, as per the current situation, it looks like slight adjustments will be needed everytime I am using any of the genitals in the poses. Thanks once again.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not the best person to ask, since I mostly port things to blender for most of my work.
as far as I can tell, the genitals do not 'fit on' other models, but if you mean, 'fit in' then to be honest, it's just a matter of adjustment, but I do recommend these .
Hi, just stumbled across this post - I assume you're using diffeomorphic for export to blender. Wondering if you'd mind shaing some advice - do you pose and set facial expressions and genital morphs before exporting to blender? I've been struggling to come up with an effective workflow for this process. Appreciate any guidance you can share.