what i need so can run unreal kind game?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
i like to play this unreal game wildlife and fallen doll none working can anyone tell me what i missing?
on fallen doll nothing happen when i run exe
on wild life i get fatal error

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What kind of system are you playing it on?
PC specs?

As long as you aren't playing them on a cheap laptop or rig from a decade ago it should be alright.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
What kind of system are you playing it on?
PC specs?

As long as you aren't playing them on a cheap laptop or rig from a decade ago it should be alright.
win7 64
nvidia 9500GT 1GB
4 GB ram
CPU pentium R Dual-core E5700 @ 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz
can play it on that?

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
I got a gtx1070 so I don't worry at all but for most games you should be fine to at the very least run it (low-medium) settings with a gpu from 8-10 years ago even. Most likely you have a computer or file corrupted issue. Also not aware of the games you mention, but in general make sure that you're downloading from a reliable source. A lot of potential malware and viruses come in the form of .exe's that don't appear to do much on the surface but can be disastrous for your computer browsing experience. Last suggestion is that you make sure to have the Direct-X sdk and Visual C++ redistributes installed which comes with most games and windows, but I'm not privy to your comp so its always a possibility that something is missing or outdated. *shrugs*

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
welp nvm you responded as I posted. In any case I looked up fallen doll and it runs on Unreal 4 which is the latest version and incompatible with your dated specs. Can you even find the Nvidia graphic drivers for that card? I'd start there, though I highly doubt it'll help in your case. You're going to have to scrap that computer entirely or at the very least get a slightly more modern gpu like a gtx650 even (40-50$) and that's not even factoring in the cpu bottleneck either which would require a new motherboard,etc. to play an unreal 4 game. Sufficed to say its a wee bit too dated, sorry.

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
ok thank you im try to get driver from 2016 thats latest for my card guess need new card thanks for your time

odino

Aug 14, 2017
ok i managed to run wildlife its a bit laggy but getting crush in fallendoll loading well gona found better working driver maybe can run that too and faster well driver i using atm is 244.41 but its recomended are 370+ hope i can found working driver of thos version for my card