What is happening in f95zone

Johnbib

Feb 4, 2022
1684515815384.png
So i tried searching for a game light-and-shadow-doppelganger-v1-12-geocentrism-theory-hanabi-games and the page is not working anymore. And i see some page where i need privilages to reply or even comment. Wtf is happening at f95zone, the old system is working fine

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That is not unusual. It means the thread has been hidden so no one can view it, possibly for a rule (1.)7 review. It might be temporary or permanent, you just have to check back every now and then to see if it comes back.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
How are we supposed to help with bugs in that game if the thread just gets yeeted?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Look for a translation request, they sometimes hang around when a game of Japanese origin gets banned. And you might find the reason for the ban. There's also ULMF, they have stricter rules than here but posts not threads get removed. If the game is on Steam there's the community for it.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Look for a translation request, they sometimes hang around when a game of Japanese origin gets banned. And you might find the reason for the ban. There's also ULMF, they have stricter rules than here but posts not threads get removed. If the game is on Steam there's the community for it.
Except the link to "the reason" is restricted, so we can't access it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Except the link to "the reason" is restricted, so we can't access it.
It wasn't when I linked it fifteen minutes ago, guess a moderator was watching and decided the thread shouldn't be one of the ones still in there. Eight year old girl and genital mutilation were the highlights.

• Wow
Reactions: Vanderer

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Don't know if I can help, but I do have a copy of the game on my drive. If anyone wants to play it I can try uploading it here.
(Though I don't know if its that simple)

Ftbhaha69

Nov 27, 2021
Probley taking down due to loli.
That is 9 out of 10 times the case when i get that screen.
well i cant figure it then since i havent really tried the game myself but other games with like practically loli characters dont get rule 7'ed for some reason , so maybe this got a little bit too far or blunt that it got rule 7'ed in the first place.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again from a uploaders post in the later removed translation request, eight year old girl and genital mutilation. Unless you know for sure they were actually checked, the it's in other games argument can get those games banned too.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Unless you know for sure they were actually checked, the it's in other games argument can get those games banned too.
More globally, the staff and mods can't check all the updates of all the games. Therefore, yes there's (really few) games that goes against the rule 7 and are still here. But this doesn't mean that they are tolerated, it mean that, so far, they are below the radar.

If you think that they should be removed due to rule 7, report them, selecting "Other" as reason, and saying that, it seem that this game goes against the rule 7.

Reactions: Sam and Winterfire

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well i cant figure it then since i havent really tried the game myself but other games with like practically loli characters dont get rule 7'ed for some reason , so maybe this got a little bit too far or blunt that it got rule 7'ed in the first place.

Mods don't check everything so unless someone says something or it's painfully obvious they can miss some.

That is until someone posts about how some are still on the site and give them reason to check for them.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I just wanted to add my 2 cents. The mods only take down things they personally find repulsive. There is TONS of rule 7 stuff on this site. Only the ones the mods find unattractive get removed. And if they were truly trying to "protect" the site from Western laws regarding rule 7, they would have to be thousands of times more strict, as at least in America you can be 17 years and 11 months and be fully considered a minor. MANY games on here have 16 year old characters. Not saying I agree with Western ideologies protecting the sacred lives and emotions of pixels while Hollywood and CEOs visited Epstein's island for fun... seems very hypocritical to me.

But in my mind no anime art has ever made me think of a real individual as 1: their 2d, and 2: their eyes are bigger than any human I've ever seen. The people who have issues with this cannot separate fiction from reality, but somehow they justify violence and murder stating "it's just a game". When MANY more examples of mass murders influenced by violent games are recorded than anyone harming someone in real life from being influenced by hentai games.

So tldr: mods it's your site do what you want, but don't pretend you selectively ban certain things to "protect" it. The game in this thread is being sold on steam ffs. Rant over.
Tbf, they more likely remove games were characters are literal kids, not 16 year old looking girls, who may or may not, be 18. I mean, most of us like the girls when they're portayed as young anyway. A loli is most of the times, no problem, however if we bring an actual child in here, thats another story.