Identify What Is Name Of this Game??

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Hello.
I've got a problem with finding a specific game. You see six months ago before my trawel to UK i was playing in game where mc inherited a hotel from his grandpa who's passed away.

All i can remember is that there was magic, portals to other relams and there was a some kind of League of Elders which consisted of 4 or 5 women Succubus, Dryad, If im not misteaken also Oni or Minotaur (In on of the events was armwrestling championship of her tribe) and i don't recall the rest of them. Soo... if u guys know the title please drop it in comment :)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The premise sounds like Harem Hotel, though I didn't play it long enough to see if it has all this crazy fantasy stuff. It has an elf, which seemed out-of-place.

Edit: if it's another game where you inherit a hotel from your grandpa, then lol. Strange thing to see more than once.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
The premise sounds like Harem Hotel, though I didn't play it long enough to see if it has all this crazy fantasy stuff. It has an elf, which seemed out-of-place.
Well i've also played Harem Hotel but it's still not it. I've been searching on itch and here but no luck :3

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think Abîme might be right. Everything but the hotel and the grandpa dying matches up, there can't be many games with minotaur arm wrestling.