What is the appeal of NTR rape molestation games

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
What I mean is games where the female player character gets into unavoidable situations where she is groped, molested, and raped by different men, and the men in those games are viewed as lecherous perverts who want nothing more than to get into the character's pants. Which leads the player character being corrupted into a cock-obsessed slut. Cases in point: Lida's Adventure, Lily of the Valley, Manila Shaw: Blackmail Obsession, and most RPG Maker games. I've seen people's reviews and comments on these games and most people have given them high praise. I'm not questioning people's taste, you do you, I just don't understand the appeal these games have. I've seen so many NTR, corruption, and trainer games on the site over romance and gay and lesbian games. Now I wouldn't mind if these games have a lesbian path or something. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but what is the appeal to these sorts of games, and why do you enjoy them?

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
LMAO might as well tell the rain to not be wet. Different kinks flip different switches for all of us. It's all a personal taste thing. Why do I like Incest themed games even if I have never looked at or want to look at a family member in a sexual way? No flipping clue but for some reason that is one of my switches.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Elena's Life had a lesbo path. I had her on it.

Manilla Shaw has a completely vanila path. I had her beat the shit out of everyone including her temple martial arts master. Had her beating the shit out of everyone in a fighting ring before the update stopped me. Only blackmail I will accept is them paying me to stop beating the shit out of them.

As for the others, it's a matter of kink.

Some people enjoy that. Explaining why some people enjoy a certain kink to someone who doesn't is a waste of time though. If it doesn't appeal to you then avoid those games.

I don't play corruption games (apart from the 2 mentioned because I was told multiple times of alternate routes i'd find amusing) because I think they are shit tier. I think the writing is generally terrible, the characters are garbage and the setting is usually garbage.

Some people love them. I've seen many people say why they love them but to me they are still shit tier.

Then again i'm not the target audience, they aren't aimed at me or my tastes.

NTR I don't give 2 shits about. I'm not a bloke so I don't get the jealous vibes from female LI's cheating, as long as I can see a hot woman get a good fucking i'm all good, I don't care who's giving it to her. The only thing I can't stand are old creepy guys and young shower spying, sleep raping perverts. They both creep me the fuck out and do not like.

I don't play many male MC games and they tend to avoid those tropes anyway so it's not a problem.

Everyone has different tastes. What is shit to me is fantastic to someone else just like what is great to me is shit to someone else.

• Love
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Daimio

Dec 15, 2017
For me it's pure schadenfreude, plus many of those types of games tend to have more diverse sexual encounters.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You said it in your own post, it's all about the corruption baby.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but what is the appeal to these sorts of games?
Your answer is here
What I mean is games where the female player character gets into unavoidable situations where she is groped, molested, and raped by different men, and the men in those games are viewed as lecherous perverts who want nothing more than to get into the character's pants. Which leads the player character being corrupted into a cock-obsessed slut.

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019
I found it's best not to ask why people have certain fetishes. They just do. Asking someone why they have a fetish is like asking a snail why they're slimy bastards. It's just the way they are.

Sribandit

Apr 19, 2020
I think the violation scenes are disgusting till....she is okay with that xD
NTR Games are funny till the girls it's okay with that, is like, the "enemy" wins

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Well... What is the conflict of the story? If there isn't a reason to refuse consent then why is it significant to give consent? How does it suggest the development of the character?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Some people are weird, but I don't care. Nobody is forcing me to play Games like that.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm so thoroughly meh about NTR it's unreal, molestation on the other hand is a pretty big turn off if she isn't enjoying it, for me at least both people involved have to be at least okay with it, the more into it the better mostly, i'm great with sub and dom but forceful non-con molestation really doesn't work for me.

IMO the molestation mostly is for the "receiver's" pleasure similarly to the way MGQ is for a guy's enjoyment, your not supposed to be empathising with the molester or the monster girl, rather it's purely a fantasy thing for people with that sort of submissive kink, it is not intended to mirror well on the real world, it's purely a fantasy.

NTR on the other hand makes little sense to me as a guy's kink, for the girl though the idea of being fought over or "taken" by a man somehow more desirable/powerful/manly ect. could be a turn on i suppose, but those games rarely bother with the female perspective, they are very male POV games and i don't really get why that is, i know that in games when girls get competitive for the MC's attention it only ever ends well, acting lessons aside.

noroi89

Apr 7, 2020
Never really understood the appeal of rape games and hentai. The ones on the receiving end are scared, while the people on the other end is happy. It's not very pleasant. I like it better when both are enjoying it.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Rape, molestation and NTR are *supposed* to be unpleasant. That is the point of them. It is a bad thing that you yourself would not do. Or if you did do, you would feel bad about.

Rape and molestation have synergy with the NTR not just because they are bad and unpleasant things, but the NTR distances the rape and molestation onto a third party allowing them to take on the guilt. That is also why the Ugly Bastard exists. To take on your hatred and disdain (and wife).

The fundamental transformation of the sweet and innocent girl into a voracious black hole of semen and dicks is terrible. Taking responsibility for that as a soft hearted man would be hard. So here, have a Fat Ugly Bastard to do it for you while your at work. It won't even be your fault, cause it's not like your gonna be asked.

Of course it's also not just one thing. It's a cluster of drives and fears all pointing to single vague point.

It is the story of a woman yielding to overwhelming sexuality.

It is the tragedy of innocent love torn asunder by base desires.

It is the tragedy of finding yourself insufficient or flawed.

It is the pondering of the riddle of what is more important between base animal sex or lofty angelic love.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
I Can't stand NTR. I honestly can't. It makes me feel uncomfortable. People can like whatever fictional thing they want but Not me