What is The best way to handle Femdom Route in a non focused Femdom games ?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Depends on what you mean with "femdom" and what the game is about overall. Is it a slice-of-life sandboxy type deal where you just walk up to one (or several) girls and ask them out on a date, or are you playing as a shapeshifting alien superhero in the middle ages trying to repopulate their species? Does any woman-on-top sex position or unprompted "I wanna bang you" qualify as "femdom" or are we talking hardcore cock&ball torture, chastity belts and shiny latex gas masks? What exactly do you mean by "femdom route", as a sexual play between consenting adults can't the girl just one day say something like "hey handsome, let me show you what I can do" while holding a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs with some simple outs like "nah I'm good" or "sorry, not into being tied up" which then transition to the standard male-led sex scenes? Come to think of it, who is the player character? A female PC can switch between dominant and submissive roles pretty easily through player input but if your actual gameplay is designed around a proactive male PC that will quickly fall apart if you are being ordered around by an NPC all the time.