What is the Easiest Render/CG "generator" to get into

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Hey i was wondering of trying out creating some Cgs /Renders myself and i wondered what would be the easiest way or Engine to get into this togheter with some free assets or easily avialable assets to use. i Tried Daz and Blender but you need deep knowledge of those to crate something feasable so i was wondering what i could try to just lurk into this hobby. Is it Koikatsu or Honeyselect ?

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
If you're choosing between kk and hs/hs2, you're probably best deciding based on the style you want your game to be in. kk for full on anime, HS for a more realistic look with some anime stylisation.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
If you're choosing between kk and hs/hs2, you're probably best deciding based on the style you want your game to be in. kk for full on anime, HS for a more realistic look with some anime stylisation.
okay thank you! Which one has more "free Assets/content" avialable on F95 or other sites (if there are any good ones what are they ?) I think ill base it on this point

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
okay thank you! Which one has more "free Assets/content" avialable on F95 or other sites (if there are any good ones what are they ?) I think ill base it on this point
Hs1 > Hs2 > Koikatsu if you want a ranking purely from assets. If you are looking for more input regarding these game, I can recommend the IllusionSoft discord. They are a helpful bunch and they have a lot of maps/clothes/etc. for the games.