Identify What is the game or artist name of it?

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
it is :) thanks alot. But the original video seems deleted, I didn't find without watermark. Do you know where is it possible to find the original work? thanks alot

musma

Jun 27, 2023
This website is weird about loli, so best i can do is guide you:
  1. Go to Rule34Hentai.
  2. Type in the tags: animated, kawaiidetectiveenthusiast, sarah_miller, clementine (read the news section to know how to fix the tag error the site has had for some time now)
  3. You got it.
You will notice there's a part 2, where Clementine gets to have a turn with the dog. Give it a go if it tickles your fancy.

Cheers.

Last edited:

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
This website is weird about loli, so best i can do is guide you:
  1. Go to .
  2. Type in the tags: animated, kawaiidetectiveenthusiast, sarah_miller, clementine (read the news section to know how to fix the tag error the site has had for some time now)
  3. You got it.
You will notice there's a part 2, where Clementine gets to have a turn with the dog. Give it a go if it tickles your fancy.

Cheers.
thanks so much for your help but even if I replace the %20 by + there is no result. I searched directly with the artist name and the video is not in the list even if the search command worked... :(

musma

Jun 27, 2023
I searched directly with the artist name and the video is not in the list
Sorry, forgot to mention you have to create an account and be logged in. The warning also shows in the news section. My bad.
acc_warning.jpg
With an active account and the web address workaround, you should be able to check and download the videos just fine.

Reactions: curiosity