Seeking What is the most deparved, most taboo-ish incest game you have ever played?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
That's a very broad request. Narrow it down or just take a nasty kinky tag and play a game with it.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Are you looking for VNs, RPGs, is there anything that you really want or anything that you'd rather avoid. Be specific and I'm sure i can find you something.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I dunno, maybe Lust & Power, where (with the incest restore mod) you can threaten your mom with starvation and violence, and eventually turn her into an obedient sex toy. Better yet, you do it as young Nick Cage.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Free Cities has extremely depraved (and optional) incest stuff in it, though it might require mods (don't remember).

Slaan

Aug 6, 2018
Are you looking for VNs, RPGs, is there anything that you really want or anything that you'd rather avoid. Be specific and I'm sure i can find you something.
I actually am not very sure. I guess i have't experienced enough games but most of them are beginning to feel rather vanilla. I just want to try things that are pushing the boundaries in any way. VNs preferred, because rpgs take too much time and effort.

Many hentai games coming fron japan are pretty fucked up.
Developers like Black Package Try are very creative in how they do depravity. I was hoping for something more like that.

For example, I haven't seen games with mild scat, uroglia, actual brutality and torture. No food fetish and such. Games where sex is mostly anal oriented. Necrophilia. Game where i play a true sadist. Or utterly evil person.

Something that will make me go, wow a modern day Marquis de Sade wrote this

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I actually am not very sure. I guess i have't experienced enough games but most of them are beginning to feel rather vanilla. I just want to try things that are pushing the boundaries in any way. VNs preferred, because rpgs take too much time and effort.

Many hentai games coming fron japan are pretty fucked up.
Developers like Black Package Try are very creative in how they do depravity. I was hoping for something more like that.

For example, I haven't seen games with mild scat, uroglia, actual brutality and torture. No food fetish and such. Games where sex is mostly anal oriented. Necrophilia. Game where i play a true sadist. Or utterly evil person.

Something that will make me go, wow a modern day Marquis de Sade wrote this
I assumed you already played the taimanin and other games from lilith?

W65

May 31, 2018
Hm. There was that Crossing Something game someone posted a while ago. The MC rapes a young man, and then murders him so that she won't be found out--I guess the body was going to just fade away or something. But that sounded like a one-off in the game, and apparently as a game it was shit.

(You know, murdering someone to cover a rape probably isn't as unrealistic as it seems--criminals do pretty stupid things--but the fact that the victim disappearing isn't ever addressed is where the bad writing part comes in. It'd admittedly be a pretty ridiculous JRPG, though, if the character was captured and hanged by angry villagers right before the last boss because they killed some NPC back in chapter one.)

Oh! There was this side-scrolling game a while back. Not translated. You played an angel who got the shit beat out of her whenever you lost. Not really sexual, more like... just regular old (but gory as shit) ryona. Like, impaled on a spike, head split open, dunked in acid--nasty shit. Someone put a lot of love--not love, but "hate" I guess--into the artwork in that one, and there was a surprising lot of it.

Eluku's Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon are kinda fucked up with the vore and the over-large insertions and whatever.

You probably know that the Japanese terms you'd be looking for are guro and ryona. I dunno if there're really Western equivalents in those genres. Sorry. These aren't my cups of tea.

EDIT: Also just noticed the "incest" in the thread title. Maybe Violated Heroine, where I seem to remember the heroine having at one point the option of fucking a woman's children and then talking them into raping their mom until she likes it? If I remember right, that game's made basically by a community of Japanese contributors, and that's probably one of the old and unfinished events. The rest of the game is the pretty standard get-raped-by-monsters and stuff, although there is a quest to apprehend a serial rapist at one point. I don't remember the tone of the game being very serious.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Waifu Academy might scratch some of that itch. It's missing the more extreme stuff like scat and necro, but you play as a pretty bad dude, there's quite a lot of noncon, as well as some S&M, somnophilia, pet play. It's all in the service of vengeance, so it has some pretty dark shit sometimes.

Other than that you're too extreme for me

CJ

Nov 11, 2016
While not incest, the most depraved game I think I have ever played through is actually an old AIF game called Deadly Climax (runs on Adrift 4). Was set in a somewhat dystopian future where you play an assassin hired to murder a bunch of women (who are essentially based on celebrities from the late 90s early 00's) by using your poisoned semen (or a few other options). No pictures, absolute wall of text type game. Honestly wasn't to my taste, but definitely the most depraved game I can recall.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Check out any VN by black lilith and if you want to get really fucked up play Euphoria, it's dark AF and covers a lot of fetishes. Honestly though, if you want to find good VNs then check out the visual novel database (vndb.org) you can search by tags and find exactly what you're looking for.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad has some reallydeptraverd and tabooish paths if you go down those routes, from becoming your boyfriend's evil dad's slave to turning into a thug that deals drugs, you can corrupt your friends and family etc. https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-evakiss.2633/ Haven't found anything that comes close.
Dev is about to launch her second game and it's looking pretty promising https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-new-evakiss-game-discussion-thread.47618/

soiboi6669

Apr 8, 2020
Now that I am finding a lot of the popular games to be rather tame, I am looking to broaden my horizons.
Hit me with you nastiest, kinkiest recommendations. :D
im looking for something similar. These incest games are so tame now and just make it seem like any other relationship, the characters just happen to be related. Like omg two consenting adults are having casual vanilla sex but for some reason its a huge deal and super taboo because they're related. Boring. I want something freaky like sister catches brother sniffing her panties so as a punishment boy becomes families sex slave and needs to eat out all the women in the house, or just some wild kinky out of pocket shit like that.

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
im looking for something similar. These incest games are so tame now and just make it seem like any other relationship, the characters just happen to be related. Like omg two consenting adults are having casual vanilla sex but for some reason its a huge deal and super taboo because they're related. Boring. I want something freaky like sister catches brother sniffing her panties so as a punishment boy becomes families sex slave and needs to eat out all the women in the house, or just some wild kinky out of pocket shit like that.
braddles33 Yo bro, this tread is for 2020. Related from your request -and for others- maiby try Raptus / recomended by me.

Kisesss

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
In Dirty Pool the MC can blackmail and rape his niece.

In Incubus City the MC is a serial rapist whose goal is to impregnate as many women as possible within a week. The game is designed to be played multiple times with each additional playthrough being a different experience based on the specific ending that you got on the previous playthrough. There are several endings that result in the MC having daughters that he can rape and impregnate in the playthroughs that follow them.