Identify what is the name of this game? Solved

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im sorry but all I remember was a dance floor where the guy watches his gf getting groped by another guy and you could stop it or let it happen

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
There was also a vip location on a balcony? It was some 3dcg ren'py game involving mind control or corruption, (dominant) male protagonist. I thought something like the therapist or the psychologist, but cannot find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There was also a vip location on a balcony? It was some 3dcg ren'py game involving mind control or corruption, (dominant) male protagonist. I thought something like the therapist or the psychologist, but cannot find it.
it was a 3d game with a male protagonist I belive but thats all I remember I dont know about mind control

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Im sorry but all I remember was a dance floor where the guy watches his gf getting groped by another guy and you could stop it or let it happen
Sounds a bit like "Exciting Games". There is a scene like that in the latest update.
MC is a bald cop, she's his wife, slim with long dark hair and small-to-midsize breasts. They are slowly exploring their kinks, particularly curious about exposing and sharing her.
Even if it's not he game you are searching for - you might want to give it a try :) Worth it. A proper slow burn corruption.

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
On a related note, could be the most "let him grope my girl" game - "The Adventurous Couple", I just can't remember such a scene in particular, there were so many of them.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Sounds a bit like "Exciting Games". There is a scene like that in the latest update.
MC is a bald cop, she's his wife, slim with long dark hair and small-to-midsize breasts. They are slowly exploring their kinks, particularly curious about exposing and sharing her.
Even if it's not he game you are searching for - you might want to give it a try :) Worth it. A proper slow burn corruption.
its a not a new game I belive I played it a few years ago but thanks for the info