What is the "national rule" on arca.ive?

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Hi all,

I use site arca.live for some content for Virt A Mate VR game. There is popular thing to make a password for archives and this password is some word called "national rule". So wtf is that? Somebody know?

Example post:
Example password: Password: National Rule + 8 digits of this person’s birthday (YYYYMMDD) ex) 19911225

Appreciate for any help !

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I think I found the answer on a reddit thread. I do browse arca.live because those creators are skilled.

btw - Whenever I watch an mmd vid on arca, my cat somehow materializes and watches the video with me. Every time. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
whippetmaster Hi, thanks!

Looks like this is old rules and there is new rule, read this:
So ..lets start new thread on reddit? :D

UPD:

Last edited:
Reactions: vavacan

vavacan

Aug 6, 2018
hey guys, I used google translate to try get that national rule (I dont speak english too btw), I found this link:
aparently the current password is smpeople
1704522313707.png

but it can change frequently and also can be using alternative password.
I dont remember my reddit account, so someone else pls update that reddit post

Reactions: mimmom and Racoon_4

vavacan

Aug 6, 2018
that one I mentioned above is just the most common, if the post says the password is just the "national rule" (in korean is something like 국룰 ) then that password will probably work.
1704523827020.png
1704523858546.png
But in most case they just put a bunch on nonsense to make it harder for non users to find the password.
1704523961203.png
So, I don't recommend frequenting this forum for its content, only if you can't find what you want elsewhere, it's a pain in the ass trying to get these passwords if you don't know how to read Korean.

vavacan

Aug 6, 2018
also, for anyone wondering how to get the links from the random characters thrown into the post, it's just a base64 code. just go to google and type "base64 decode" and be happy.
here's a example
1704524264152.png
1704524275526.png

unknownfan456

Aug 21, 2023
that one I mentioned above is just the most common, if the post says the password is just the "national rule" (in korean is something like 국룰 ) then that password will probably work.
View attachment 3236696
View attachment 3236697
But in most case they just put a bunch on nonsense to make it harder for non users to find the password.
View attachment 3236699
So, I don't recommend frequenting this forum for its content, only if you can't find what you want elsewhere, it's a pain in the ass trying to get these passwords if you don't know how to read Korean.
Hi! I understand this may be hard trying to figure out the password but, I'm trying to help a fellow user out. I saw in the machine translation about the national rule too for a post made back in May. I'm just wondering if it is the current national rule right now? I also provided a screenshot if you guys or other people can make sense of the prompt or know someone that can assist