Seeking What is the order of Anime Lilith and Black Lilith games?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I didn't know where to post it so Im gonna post it here. Can someone tell me in which order play the games by Anime Lilith and Black Lilith? Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
you can begin with prison battleship 1-2-3. then you can move on to Taimanin series. there is premium box version somewhere in this forum. but the CG is quite outdated. if you just want good CG Taimanin Asagi 3, zero, Taimanin Yukikaze 1,2.

Reactions: Gangradur

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
you can begin with prison battleship 1-2-3. then you can move on to Taimanin series. there is premium box version somewhere in this forum. but the CG is quite outdated. if you just want good CG Taimanin Asagi 3, zero, Taimanin Yukikaze 1,2.
I dont mind the old cg all I want is to understad the story and its world in the correct order. I belive taht the premium box is on organized on the correct order but then I dont know where the zero and yukikaze go

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
I dont mind the old cg all I want is to understad the story and its world in the correct order. I belive taht the premium box is on organized on the correct order but then I dont know where the zero and yukikaze go
then premium box. then Yukikaze1-2. then Asagi 3. zero is the reboot prequel so you can read it first if you want to. Yukikaze one is a bit tricky because Yukikaze 1 took place 4 years before Asagi 3, but i'm not sure about Yukikaze 2, since the story is not entirely complete