Identify What is this Game??? Please help? = /

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Hey,

I just found these two Games on this Japanese Page

and I have no idea how to find out what these are, how they are called and how I can find them . . . any help . . . please??? = /

Last edited:
Reactions: 1766485658

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Is there a Thread of this Game somewhere? I wanna ask why I can´t manage to start it . . .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a Thread of this Game somewhere...
With a quick search I can't find a translation request.

Tried the demo and it worked without having to do anything special. If you haven't, download (but don't use) the Windows Japanese language pack. If it still doesn't start maybe try Japanese locale. The folder name did extract garbled, but even without extracting it properly the game worked.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
With a quick search I can't find a translation request.

Tried the demo and it worked without having to do anything special. If you haven't, download (but don't use) the Windows Japanese language pack. If it still doesn't start maybe try Japanese locale. The folder name did extract garbled, but even without extracting it properly the game worked.
Japanese Language pack? How do I apply it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried that, it still doesn´t work...
Try switching locale from the same settings menu and restarting the PC. I use instead, but the latest downloads set of most AVs with a (probably) false positive. If it's not that, or a just broken download then I don't know.

Oh unless the game is buried very deep in folders or not on the main drive, some games don't like that.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Try switching locale from the same settings menu and restarting the PC. I use instead, but the latest downloads set of most AVs with a (probably) false positive. If it's not that, or a just broken download then I don't know.

Oh unless the game is buried very deep in folders or not on the main drive, some games don't like that.
Still doesn´t work . . . = /

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Ugh, I´ve been searching for Months and even before I searched for years but I can´t manage to find the Games . . .
It´s a Game Trilogy called "Silent Desire 1, Silent Desire 2 and Silent Desire 3" This:

A Game I did find is this one:
But it´s not working . . . It always says that a certain File is missing! "dx8vb.dll" (But it says so even tho I tried and downloaded it from different places)