What is this (sex toy?)

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Curious as to what this is, got it in a box with other toys.. was in a plastic bag no label. Its flat, the ring where the dark purple is firm the rest a rather soft silicone.

At first I thought a cock ring, but the center is a flexible stretchy material. Anyone able to clue me in (link to a similar product perhaps?) google image has got nothing. I suppose it could be some sort of condom but cant find a similar product to match.

Reactions: Lynn

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Cervix stimulator/ptotector (placed in vagina at cervix)?
I don't think so, for the "protector" part at least. Contraceptive diaphragm (Aka cervix cap) are more flexible than this object seem to possibly be.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hell, it could be a cake mold for all I know. :oops:
No worry, I just tried to reduce the field of possibilities since I haven't a single clue either. I even tried a "all possible kind of sex toy", instructive, search and found nothing that can possibly fit

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, the dark purple area is fairly solid. Like a cock ring but everywhere else is soft, stretches. Like a gel.

Because of that stretching I am thinking its acting like a condom. Not planning on trying it out like that as frankly the hole seems too small for me. It's like 1 inch while the entire items around 3. It could be something for masturbation I guess as it fits a finger fine in the middle and the center acts like a glove? Got lots of studs as you can see so fefinately made for her pleasure.

Just never seen something like it before so was curious, and dont want to go using something wrong as that can lead to a bad experience.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017

It kinda looks like this one. Its a toy for guys i think. Or alternatively it could also be a Flutter Ring but i am also guessing at this point.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Well when I looked at it before and didnt notice any on switch or any way to insert a battery (still cant) but pressing it firmly in a particular spot sets off the vibrations.

The hard area is essenially plastic covered with silicon so its rigid, and too small for anything but the smallest of cocks (mine flacid is thicker and Im average) so Im going with a vibrator for female masturbation, wife agrees. Pretty much covers the entire pussy.