What is your current top5 games that you follow/play?

Jun 14, 2018
Just interesting to see what people are playing the most because I feel like there are fewer and fewer games to follow with each year.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Star knightess aura
Tales of androgyny
Demon queen melissa (translation)
Jumble strikers (translation almost finished)
Succubus trap island (waiting for a proper translation, non-mtl)

I know most of them are translations, but i don't like very much playing unfinished games...
Also, this isn't in order, just 5 games i'm waiting to play

Jun 14, 2018
Star knightess aura
Tales of androgyny
Demon queen melissa (translation)
Jumble strikers (translation almost finished)
Succubus trap island (waiting for a proper translation, non-mtl)

I know most of them are translations, but i don't like very much playing unfinished games...
Also, this isn't in order, just 5 games i'm waiting to play
My problem with translation games is that the translation is bad, not like I am a native speaker but I feel like even google would translate them better. Also a lot of them don't really have much content too, at least the one that I have tried.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't see much of a point in such threads since everyone's tastes are different, but oh well, my top 5 ongoing developments:

Star Knightess Aura
iNSight of you
On Edge
Henteria Chronicles Chapter 2
Corrupted Saviors

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
My problem with translation games is that the translation is bad, not like I am a native speaker but I feel like even google would translate them better. Also a lot of them don't really have much content too, at least the one that I have tried.
There are good and bad translations, some of them are pure MTL and others are very good
I am not native in english so i don't really mind unless it is very rough MTL

Jofur

May 22, 2018
I've haven't really played or followed many games for about a year due to personal circumstances so I'm a bit out of the loop on the newer stuff unfortunately. Admittedly I've never really "followed" the development of most games. I tend to just pop-in every 6 months or so to and download the newest version and read a page or two of the latest comments.

My favorite games are pretty standard and well known stuff. In no particular order:
  • Summertime Saga, it's just a classic and every time I replay it I enjoy the crap out of it.
  • Lilith's Throne, one of the few text based sandbox based games that allow you to disable a lot of fetishes, rather than say, forcing yourself through furry or gay content you have no interest in.
  • Four Elements Trainer, I just really like Avatar and it has so many fun characters, and great art.
  • High-Rise Climb, it's WAY too wordy at parts, but every time I play it always surprises me just how much I enjoy it.
  • Last Hope, full 3D is always a fun novelty, and this one strikes a nice balance between simple gameplay and nice erotic content, it just needs a bit more of it at the moment. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Those are just the ones who are in development and immediately came to mind, sort of my list of go-to replays. I'm also skipping some completed/abandoned favorites.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Mist
Ripples
Oppai Odyssey
Changeling Tale
Offcuts ( Pity last update 2 years ago )

TitanSwag94

May 27, 2017
So before I give my list of 5 games I want to just throw out some games that I think slap but I don't want to put in my list because they are well known:
Being A DIK, Timestamps, Fetish Locator, A Wife and Mother.

Now I'll give you a list of some of the games I'm playing that I think are slightly smaller games but worth a look:
Third Crisis. Still a big game, very fun.
COC, the original with new mods. Old school, completly text based.
Hardcoded, lots of Futa content as a heads up.
Karryn's prison.
Officer Chloe.