What is your favorite abandoned game from the site?

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
I'm just kind of curious to hear about games people like that got abandoned. Not looking for like the best abandoned games that's still playable, I guess just the ones you most wish would be finished.

In my case it would probably be either What a Legend! or Farmer's Dreams. I really enjoyed Farmer's Dreams for the Havest Moon lite feel it had. The developer has a remake of the game as VN, but I was never really into that because I enjoyed the RPGM version a lot more and from what I've seen it's gone really downhill lately with everything being AI generated.

And What a Legend! was looking like it was going to be a fun and funny point and click adventure. Shame it hasn't been updated in almost 2 years.

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
I know that development for this was picked up by someone else, R7 but I still wonder what free cities would have become if the original dev had kept working on it. It has a surprising amount of content even in its unfinished state, and relatively short development time.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
TIL What a Legend was abandonned :cry: My choice would probably be Saria Reclaimed, this one had so much potential before it became a shitshow
:ROFLMAO: It was not.

It's just got automatically slapped with a tag for not dishing out updates for so long, is all. The devs are posting weekly progress reports on their patreon (Now, please let's not start whether this is scam, milking of the most outrageous nature, or the absolute state of western adult gamedev, bla bla bla.)

Anyway, my choice of an actually abandoned game is Princess Tower.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I just replayed yesterday my sweet neighbors which always gets mentioned in these threads after maybe 6 years, and I gotta admit that despite its lowest bar technical effort it really had something going for it.

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
:ROFLMAO: It was not.

It's just got automatically slapped with a tag for not dishing out updates for so long, is all. The devs are posting weekly progress reports on their patreon (Now, please let's not start whether this is scam, milking of the most outrageous nature, or the absolute state of western adult gamedev, bla bla bla.)

Anyway, my choice of an actually abandoned game is Princess Tower.
I had meant to mention something in my orignal post about how What a Legend! still has activity on Patreon and forgot to, thanks for correcting that for me.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
One that I don't remember the name. I remember playing it back in 2018 or so, it was a flash game, you controlled a bimbo princess with huge ass and breasts, but the game proper was mostly kind of turn based strategy, keeping territories in check, getting money, etc. I remember all sex scenes involved the bimbo princess and minotaurs, with one scene being her hidden inside a gloryhole box

Stalker Seducer

Sep 22, 2021
I'm just kind of curious to hear about games people like that got abandoned. Not looking for like the best abandoned games that's still playable, I guess just the ones you most wish would be finished.

In my case it would probably be either What a Legend! or Farmer's Dreams. I really enjoyed Farmer's Dreams for the Havest Moon lite feel it had. The developer has a remake of the game as VN, but I was never really into that because I enjoyed the RPGM version a lot more and from what I've seen it's gone really downhill lately with everything being AI generated.

And What a Legend! was looking like it was going to be a fun and funny point and click adventure. Shame it hasn't been updated in almost 2 years.
Dragon date my beloved.