Seeking What is your favorite female protagonist based game or games?

Nov 24, 2017
So, as the title says I want to know peoples favorite female protag based games. I would also like to hear recommendations as if I have not played them before I definitely wouldn't mind trying them out. I am more inclined to 2d art though, but 3d can be fun too.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
What kinks do you like? Are you into blackmail, coercion, rape or do you like more vanilla style plots? Do you play lesbian only?

Nov 24, 2017
I do like rape here and there, blackmail is good too, I also like incest, corruption, exhibition. it would take too long to list them all but a good example of games with a lot my kinks are in melty's quest and Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So, as the title says I want to know peoples favorite female protag based games. I would also like to hear recommendations as if I have not played them before I definitely wouldn't mind trying them out. I am more inclined to 2d art though, but 3d can be fun too.
My favorites are 3D.

My absolute favorite is Coceter Chronicles. This is the game that I look forward to playing all the time. It's got the perfect "player avatar" while also not making your character a blank slate. You decide how Tabitha behaves, down to deciding even if she likes the taste of cum or not, or, if she'd even consider tasting it in the first place. However, at the same time, she's full of personality, your choices determine her path, but she feels real and not at all like the many faceless characters you normally play as in adult games.

After that is a completed game called I Love Daddy. Now, my first playthrough it was a pretty straightforward incest romp. My second playthrough was so different though, that as a result I played through each and every one of its 10 endings. Doing so was quite the treat, as each ending revealed a little more about the overall story, the characters involved, and how they all fit into the narrative.

I'll throw in a bone, one you have probably played, called Kingdom of Deception. 2D game follows a woman betrayed by her own people, set upon by orcs, and who, through her cunning and determination, begins a campaign to win the trust of those Orcs in order to use them to exact her vengeance on those that betrayed her. Game has plenty of sexual content to love as well as being 2D, so if you haven't played it, I'm sure you'll be interested.

Slow to update, but really interesting is a game called Vis Major: Awakening. You play as a girl who somehow has super powers that only really occurred to her now. Your wealthy lifestyle as been ruined by a gang that attempted to assassinate you and your mother and taken over your mothers business. The goal of the game is to use any means necessary to eliminate the leaders of the gang that attacked your family and regain your mother's business.

Really interesting art style and somewhat intriguing storyline in a game called Pale Pure. I only played the half of the game where you play as the wealthy blonde girl, but there's an entire other section where you play as one of the other village girls. In the version I played you were quite the slut, and your adventures were quite entertaining.

Chloe18 is a fun game, but very over the top. It is great, however, if you wanna fap and kill some time, but don't really want to get into an involved narrative at the moment. It's like the sharknado of adult games. Fun to watch, but not really giving you anything of value.

Shameless self plug at the end here, the game I'm writing for, , is a female protagonist game. The plot is gonna be a bit of a Thriller, with a mysterious plot going on with our main character, Evelyn "Eve" Price at the center of it all. Don't want to give away too much, the game is only just getting started. (I should probably be writing right now, but having a bit of a block) Anyway, we've had a lot of positive feedback as well as constructive criticism, please check us out.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Some others to check out: Good Girl Gone Bad, Dilmur, Lily of the Valley, Anna Exciting Affection. The last two are animated and 3d.

Reactions: Cirro84

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I prefer female MC's. I like lesbian content so female characters are the only way to go for that to keep dick out of it.

Blooming Love.
High School Romance Sim.
Desecration of Wings.
Starship Inanna.
Coceter Chronicles.
Daughter of Essence.
Run Construct Doting.
Instinct.
Wilting Amaranth.
Tower of Five Hearts.
Negligee.
Wolfs Tail.
Dragon Knight.

Pretty much anything that isn't a corruption game. I don't find watching women so mentally retarded they should be under permanent supervision getting raped to be a turn on in any way, shape or form.

Reactions: Bakkalon
Nov 24, 2017
My favorites are 3D.

My absolute favorite is Coceter Chronicles. This is the game that I look forward to playing all the time. It's got the perfect "player avatar" while also not making your character a blank slate. You decide how Tabitha behaves, down to deciding even if she likes the taste of cum or not, or, if she'd even consider tasting it in the first place. However, at the same time, she's full of personality, your choices determine her path, but she feels real and not at all like the many faceless characters you normally play as in adult games.

After that is a completed game called I Love Daddy. Now, my first playthrough it was a pretty straightforward incest romp. My second playthrough was so different though, that as a result I played through each and every one of its 10 endings. Doing so was quite the treat, as each ending revealed a little more about the overall story, the characters involved, and how they all fit into the narrative.

I'll throw in a bone, one you have probably played, called Kingdom of Deception. 2D game follows a woman betrayed by her own people, set upon by orcs, and who, through her cunning and determination, begins a campaign to win the trust of those Orcs in order to use them to exact her vengeance on those that betrayed her. Game has plenty of sexual content to love as well as being 2D, so if you haven't played it, I'm sure you'll be interested.

Slow to update, but really interesting is a game called Vis Major: Awakening. You play as a girl who somehow has super powers that only really occurred to her now. Your wealthy lifestyle as been ruined by a gang that attempted to assassinate you and your mother and taken over your mothers business. The goal of the game is to use any means necessary to eliminate the leaders of the gang that attacked your family and regain your mother's business.

Really interesting art style and somewhat intriguing storyline in a game called Pale Pure. I only played the half of the game where you play as the wealthy blonde girl, but there's an entire other section where you play as one of the other village girls. In the version I played you were quite the slut, and your adventures were quite entertaining.

Chloe18 is a fun game, but very over the top. It is great, however, if you wanna fap and kill some time, but don't really want to get into an involved narrative at the moment. It's like the sharknado of adult games. Fun to watch, but not really giving you anything of value.

Shameless self plug at the end here, the game I'm writing for, , is a female protagonist game. The plot is gonna be a bit of a Thriller, with a mysterious plot going on with our main character, Evelyn "Eve" Price at the center of it all. Don't want to give away too much, the game is only just getting started. (I should probably be writing right now, but having a bit of a block) Anyway, we've had a lot of positive feedback as well as constructive criticism, please check us out.
Damn, you went the extra mile and even gave a synopsis for each game. Thanks for that though, I will have to check them out.

I prefer female MC's. I like lesbian content so female characters are the only way to go for that to keep dick out of it.

Blooming Love.
High School Romance Sim.
Desecration of Wings.
Starship Inanna.
Coceter Chronicles.
Daughter of Essence.
Run Construct Doting.
Instinct.
Wilting Amaranth.
Tower of Five Hearts.
Negligee.
Wolfs Tail.
Dragon Knight.

Pretty much anything that isn't a corruption game. I don't find watching women so mentally retarded they should be under permanent supervision getting raped to be a turn on in any way, shape or form.
Hey these are some pretty good games you listed. Especcially dragon knight, its a fun game to play.

Reactions: Cirro84

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Favorite character Ann from Big Brother and all especially the Mother from Lovely Guest Lisa from LWT and Eleanor