What is your favorite kind of incest in adult video games?

What is your favorite kind of incest in video games? (straight only)

• Daughter - father

Votes: 62 16.0%
  • Brother - sister

Votes: 77 19.8%
  • Mother - son

Votes: 225 58.0%
  • Other (Aunt, Uncle etc.)

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • I don't like games with incest

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters

Baghnot

May 1, 2017
I can't really vote as I love Father-Daughter, Brother-Sister, Son-Auntie equally. (I just wish that, sometimes, women in those games didn't have melons though, I believe people can enjoy a B or C cup from time to time)

Reactions: Ffm-Er and jerry03

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i agreed with you, most of the games, with or without incest, the girls/women have enormous tits, like unatural.
i prefere a little cup fitting the body with a noce line :)
than for the content, i barely don't care whom with whom if the story is nicen with stil a little plus for cousins or niece stories.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
I vote mother - son, because:
- brother - sister - I knowed in me live siblings fucked each other like rabbits, for me - probably;
- father - daughter - in TV, newspapers sometime read ... "bad, perverted father ... poor, hurting daughter... ", for me - probably.
- mother - son - ... IMHO this is (except pathological) more, more less, barely probable. I'm just curious. For me this theme is totally fiction and maybe therefore I like it ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As long as it's well made i care very little who the incest is about. Limiting yourself to 1 particular subcategory is really short sighted.
This is pretty much the only answer you need.

Good characters with a good plotline and decent writing will make any scenario work.

People may have a preference but throw in options and, if the writing is good, they will stick around.

Reactions: TechCarmin

Malkav

May 28, 2017
To me incest is more of a convenient plot device to have women in the same house as the male protagonist.
But I guess I like being called daddy so I voted father daughter.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Family orgy!!! Note that I haven't seen a lot of this in incest games as of yet. I enjoy this in the comics though. The end scene in 'The Twin Roses' is pretty damn hot!

Watching dad bone sis while bro bones mom in the same bed? yeah, that's hot! Assuming that everyone is good looking, of course! And throw in an extra sis or two, or an aunt or something? Oh, yeah baby!

Blame Kirdy Stevens. He made it a point to include at least one group orgy in almost all of his films back in the day, so a mass of fucking bodies has turned me on ever since...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mirror_Q.

Aug 13, 2017
Besides that I like almost every combo (but it needs to have love and romanticism), I love yuri and I love incest, so yurincest for me! :heartcoveredeyes:

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Is it just me, or does anyone else not consider boning your cousin "real" incest?
It's all about being taboo, but it's an accepted practice in most of the world (and throughout history).

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is it just me, or does anyone else not consider boning your cousin "real" incest?
It's all about being taboo, but it's an accepted practice in most of the world (and throughout history).
I know being with your cousin is bad news in the US.
According to this guy ,
First cousins can even have children no problem.

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'd say it's a tie between Mom-Son and Aunt-Nephew.

Incest Story really spoiled me on those two fronts.

I still want a slow burn type game for both those relationships, basically Dating My Daughter but for the corresponding relationships.

Have a bunch of story ideas in my head for it but I'm no good at animations and the like so I guess I can only hope for someone to do it one day haha.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Depends on the cousin... Not sure how in America cousins are considered, do they have such a thing as 1st and 2nd cousins ?

I grew up with my first cousins, and consider them almost siblings (being an only child) so I dont even look at them that way...

2nd cousins on the other hand... lets just say I dont see it as taboo since I had my share of "fun" with at least 5 different 2nd cousins, and 2 of those were actually ok'd by my family who either refused to tell me we were related at first, or said it was fine if we acutally "got together".

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I want to say Father/daughter, but Dating my Daughter has turned me off that fetish. So, mother/son is next, even though almost all the 'sons' are idiots.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Have you played other Father/Daughter games?

Parental Love is way better than DmD in that genre