Seeking What is your favorite Sissification/Feminization game?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
You could start by looking here
Recommendations & Identification
and searching for stuff
but to be going on with

Crossdressing in Camelot [v0.18.8 Public] [Stickyicky] - Feminine MC whose magic powers are connected to femininity
Earn your freedom - Kidnapped feminine MC is forced to work in brothel

Additionally there are a lot of html games in varying states of completion, pretty much all of them revolve around sissification, could try

The Claim, The Company, Descendo, Employee Benefits, The Estate, The Freshman Year, Fresh Starts, The Good Son, Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens, Making of a Slut, Part in a Play, Perverted Education, Roll the Dice, The Secretary, Sissygrad, SQ Cruise Ship

Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens doesn't play like an html game

May 21, 2021
You could start by looking here
Recommendations & Identification
and searching for stuff
but to be going on with

Crossdressing in Camelot [v0.18.8 Public] [Stickyicky] - Feminine MC whose magic powers are connected to femininity
Earn your freedom - Kidnapped feminine MC is forced to work in brothel

Additionally there are a lot of html games in varying states of completion, pretty much all of them revolve around sissification, could try

The Claim, The Company, Descendo, Employee Benefits, The Estate, The Freshman Year, Fresh Starts, The Good Son, Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens, Making of a Slut, Part in a Play, Perverted Education, Roll the Dice, The Secretary, Sissygrad, SQ Cruise Ship

Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens doesn't play like an html game
I played most of those games. I liked Hermaphrodity and the Myster of the Missing specimens alot!! and can't wait for the next updates ^^.
I was just wondering what others favorite games in this category ^^

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I played most of those games. I liked Hermaphrodity and the Myster of the Missing specimens alot!! and can't wait for the next updates ^^.
I was just wondering what others favorite games in this category ^^
Look in my signature spoiler for my favourites but they are not all sissification - fair few feminisation

May 21, 2021
Friends of Mine just because it gives the option to sissify someone else. Too many sissification games come from TFGS and force the change on the player without any chance to resist or turn the tables. It stops being a game at that point and instead is just a very grindy BDSM story about the player getting dommed.
I played friend of mine but it wasn't my cup of tea.

It was too grindy but no the issue. I felt like the story is all over the place.

Instead I liked the good son more.

HardhatAlloy650

Mar 9, 2019
My favorite is the good son because he has a great story with lots of endings and I loved the amount of choices you can make during the story that change your relationship with the characters and how that unfolds the story, outside of which you can or not being able to have some relationships along the way, too bad it's not finished yet, but it was the only one so far that made me want to replay it more than once.
HTML:
 - The Good Son [v0.9.2] [Lobsterman9999] | F95zone[/URL]

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Friends of Mine just because it gives the option to sissify someone else. Too many sissification games come from TFGS and force the change on the player without any chance to resist or turn the tables. It stops being a game at that point and instead is just a very grindy BDSM story about the player getting dommed.
You should check out "You Throw Like A Girl" and "The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment" then. Both of them actually allow you to resist, fight back, and even attempt revenge (obviously things are stacked against you though). You can also sissify someone else in TSGE too (and be dominant over others in various situations).

Last edited: