What is your favourite character style/type in lewd/H games

Mar 28, 2019
As most of us here have one thing in common, our enjoyment of lewd/H games and i was wondering what your favourite character style/type in these type of games are.

For me, i like the punk rock/alternativte style characters in the game. examples include Lisa from Become a Rockstar and Kathy from Daughter for Dessert (If they count).

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not sure if it counts as a style, but I like girls in uniforms (I don't mean school ones). Particularly those related to aviation. So pilots (both civil and military), flight attendants, ground staff...

As for the type, I say witty characters. It's something I especially appreciate with the MC, but that's super rare to find.

Best examples are all three main heroines (Annie, Chris and Sarah) of Heavy Five who fit both style and type in their own ways for me.

Reactions: Nottravis

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The sister in My sister my roommate, Nikkolina. Confident, never makes a big deal out of small deals. I like that type.
As for males (MCs mostly), only the guy in Our Fate measures up. Not sure he's my type though. :D

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I enjoy the "Bitchy older sister" character, despite it being one of the most used tropes in adult games. I like incest and I like to make women (in games) submit to me. So, making a gorgeous, arrogant sister submit to my every whim and desire, is something I really enjoy. Bonus points if I can knock them up as well, to knock them down another peg.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
One thing I adore in female characters in games/mangas/whatever, is when they have a "bitchy older sister" attitude towards the (usually younger) male character. It's just something about a confident, tough woman who's not afraid to tell it how it is. A perfect example of this is one of the summer specials of the manga "Breast of Wife", the "competition" between them is hilarious:

(page 22 to 38)

As for the male character, I like him when he just doesn't give a rats ass about concience or emotions regarding his attitude. An example of this is when an older MILFY character barges into her son's room, asking what he's doing, to which he replies: "I'm masturbating!!!".

I dunno. I like the change of statuses in relationships between characters. Something that surprises you.

Another example:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, don't judge me! Danger is attractive. That feeling of not knowing if you're going to get cleaved by a giant scythe post-coitus is simply sublime.

Reactions: Agnaricson

Mr. TurTur

Jun 12, 2020
I like girls who are self-determined. Girls who know who they are and what they want. A bit crazy a bit punk.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
It depends based on what the story is.... sweet and wholesome is always welcome (Hayley or Melody), even more so if there is a solo option, but the alternative goth chic style (Riona from Being a DIK, Lisa from Become a Rock Star) also has its charm. Generally speaking I prefer the type that is faithful and doesn't want to share you and where the game allows you to focus on just her, provided the game has a decent solo route and won't make 90% of the content unavailable otherwise. If the game wants you to collect women like Pokemon and it's still on the more wholesome side of things so be it.

And the previously mentioned "tsundere / bitchy older sister" type that is eventually swayed by your overwhelming charm and character also has its appeal of course. But here I prefer the "anti corruption" route, i.e. turning her wholesome, sweet and loving instead of becoming your submissive toy, but that's just me... I want to respect imaginary pixel women and treat them well ;)

And when we talk about body proportions I always prefer the characters that actually look like a human being, smaller is better than humongous.

dermaphoriac

Jun 20, 2021
For me, i like the punk rock/alternativte style characters in the game. examples include Lisa from Become a Rockstar and Kathy from Daughter for Dessert (If they count).
Two of my absolute fav character styles and games so far.
Anything else similar thats recommended, for the girl look/style?

Have searched the forum but come up dry - is it known what face / hair / body models were used for each character?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
strict moms, milfs, teachers. not hostile or angry, but authoritative and self-confident. maybe a little cold on the outside, but only to protect a passionate and loving inside.

Reactions: Ying Ko

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Veriation is the spice of life.
I like my woman in all shaps and size's.
As long they are submissive to me.
Femdom is a huge turn off.
Unless it is a woman dominating an other woman for me.

I am very big on the control fetish.
It doesnt matter how they look or behave.
Only how much they exist to serve me.