Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Strategy

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
And you are bummed because of a dumb poll with 4 votes?...

Just make the game you want to make.
I'm just having a lark. I made it originally for someone who helps me write and they are a big puzzle fan, they like it and that's all that matters. It might end up here and then I can get lot of downvotes because it's frustratingly hard (currently attempting to tone down the frustration so it's just hard).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meaning Less

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
So, I am only allowed to like one thing? Do I have to delete three quarters of my games? :unsure:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
some of these genres can be merged together, while i picked rpg i like rpg elements, not necessarily a fully blown rpgm game unless its by nlt, rpg elements in sandbox renpty games is what i really like, think of man of the house and summertime saga

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
definitely action, 3D shooters like Bioasshard and side-scrollers like Parasite in City.

RPG next, then I tend to ignore visual novels and renpy type games. But I have played some.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I'd actually vote for dungeon crawler but since that's not an option, i chose RPG. I just hope people don't equate that to "RPG Maker" when looking at the numbers in the poll.

Mar 21, 2023
I tend to prefer 3DCG visual novels with good storylines, attractive, personable love interests preferably with small breasts, long gameplay, and not too many sexual kinks. I'm okay with the sex scenes being vanilla, and those being in the back seat rather than the focus of the game. Genre-wise, I like a lot of different settings as long as there's a romantic element woven in, and the MC doesn't treat his girls badly. I can't stand MC's who are constantly calling their LI's degrading names just for the sake of appearing dominant.

Also, I much, much prefer to play games that have already been completed.