What kind of ntr do you like?

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
For ex i like sharing more than cheating i dont hate it but i prefer sharing more in another word netorase

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Emphasis on believable corruption rather than cuckoldry or the feelings of the cuck. Basically the relationship is just another thing to corrupt and defile. As long as the corruption is good, I can enjoy any perspective of the cheating, including the stealer's.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meaning Less

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Netorase that progresses into Netorare for an example let's say a husband/boyfriend suggests that his sweet and innocent wife/girlfriend sleeps with other men, but she only does it because she loves him but over time she starts to enjoy it and the other men start having an effect on her the husband/boyfriend notices and wants her to stop but Pandora's box can't be closed because she is no longer the sweet and innocent woman she once was, now she is a slutty gaudy bitch who doesn't give a damn about his feelings only herself and her good time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meaning Less

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Black and Grey Netorare, I guess if the cuck are too neglected to thier lover even you root for the bull.

Switch gender Netorare are also interesting, I've never seen a good cuckqueen done right.

Allure Surin

Mar 14, 2021
NTR is only acceptable when you are the one committing it, suffer the ntr is a problem of self esteem.
Change my mind.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I enjoy all of it, but really like when the one being cucked is oblivious or in hard denial.

This enables many opportunities of risky sex scenes and enhances the corruption elements.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Mom NTR - when the son sees his mother as pure, celibate saint while in reality she... isn't.

Also, it's rather difficult to pull off but I plan to write a father/daughter NTR where the daughter has another girl she hates (bully of some sort) but the father gets increasingly attracted to the other girl. One day I'll write it.

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
Netori. Netorase is fine, but netorare is pretty boring as a concept for me. Having to play as a cuck and read his internal whining feels like a chore. I know some guys say they like netorare because they see themselves as the one doing the stealing, but that's just netori with extra steps.

Reactions: snideremark

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Netori or netorare. Both can have good potential for story elements imo, but I've never come across a netorase story I could get behind.

Aug 13, 2018
Only netori, even more if the one being cucked deserves it for some reason or another (barely pays attention to his wife, treats her badly or is also cheating on her, things like that)

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Depends. Everything depends on context.

Netori is rare, but usually fun. If the MC is a total douche-canoe, I check right out. But being a decent dude saving someone you genuinely love from a bad relationship? Sign me the fuck up.
See Also: Former Delinquent Wife Hinako

Sharing can be fun, if done smartly. Caring enough about your partner to put their pleasure first, and being confident enough in yourself and your relationship to know that at the end of the day your love interest is always coming home with you? That's admirable.
See Also: Deliverance or The Adventurous Couple (when it isn't faceplanting with poor writing or needless reboots)

Female cheating and corruption? Here's where things can get really good, and also drawing that thin line between what works and what doesn't gets way harder. If it is a female MC game, it can be fun and empowering. Having a woman slowly 'fall from grace' can be really fun to watch. Turbo-Sluts are no fun. It is being aware that you shouldn't be cheating, and struggling with that fact, but doing it anyways? That's compelling.
See Also: Lisa, Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, and Seeds of Chaos

What can fuck right off? Cuckolding and humiliations directed at the audience. It can be fine in small doses as part of the plot by a netori protagonist, but I don't enjoy that being directed back at me.
See Also: All of the poorly written interchangeable refuse, exemplified by the likes of My Future Wife, Summer of Love, Man of Steal, My Friend's Family, and Drama in the Office

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
I think it needs to be done right and its quite difficult to pull off successfully. In my case I enjoy the corruption aspect of it, a good moral upstanding woman falling from grace and betraying the MC's love. The antagonist defiling the love interest slowly makes for an interesting story as well.

I kind of dislike games where you need to be an asshole to the love interest for her to cheat, it takes away from the betrayal.

Another thing is the gameplay aspect. I hate harem games where everybody worships the MC's feet from the start and basically throw themselves at you. In that case, what is the challenge even about? If there is risk for NTR and you have to fight for the love interest it truly feels earned in the end.

There are also so many ways NTR can be done wrong and unsexy I understand why some people are reluctant.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I kind of dislike games where you need to be an asshole to the love interest for her to cheat, it takes away from the betrayal.
The MC needs to be a complete simp for the love interest while Chad/Tyrone needs to be a complete asshole who treats the MC like shit and the love interest as nothing but a cock sleeve.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I enjoy all of it, but really like when the one being cucked is oblivious or in hard denial.

This enables many opportunities of risky sex scenes and enhances the corruption elements.
True dat, oblivious dude is how you get NTR to progress smoothly. Conversely, the reason I don't enjoy many western attempts is because they think NTR is literally cuckolding. The MC may hate it, love it, or feel conflicted, but they always know about it pretty much immediately. And you are supposed to control this cuck MC, as he watches his girl banging the black guy or whatever, basically limited to internal monologues of the cuck.

The themes of infidelity, cheating, betrayal, and corruption progression are removed or lessened greatly, replace mostly by cuckoldry themes of some impotent dickhead MC acting illogically.

Fahnenjunker

Jun 12, 2021
Hi,
There is only one and definitive good kind of NTR: Nuclear Thermal Rocket -

Everything else looks pale in comparison! (and with this version you can definitely silence any one opposing your view on the matter at hand)

Reactions: Otaku Gamer

Chinel

May 26, 2019
I wonder if there is any NTR where the female (in which she might have been in an NTR scenario of her own, her husband or boyfriend and a chad/tyrone as the lover) ends up losing them both.

Like, someone, perhaps a male takes those two, wear away their willpower and enslave the fuck out of them, dominating the one who dominated (that is TRUE CONQUEST and none can deny it) and stealing the cuck away for the sake of control, solely to let her know her beauty won't ever be above force...dunno. She is irrelevant or becomes irrelevant even if she suffers.

Then again...I always had this weird thing with breaking down those 'alpha' guys in those games and turning them into the bitches they prided themselves on unleashing on the world.