what kinks would you like to see in your adult games?

shiza

Mar 6, 2017
Here's a straw poll to find out what kinks people are interested in see. I thought it would be good info for developers to have so that they can (if they want to) target sex events towards their audience. Only thing we need is more people to fill out the poll.

Reactions: mate2k17 and F95

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
It's too bad that poll doesn't seem to provide enough information to figure out how many voters are interested in each category. A tally of 'this many people voted' would be useful for a poll like this.

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
Here's a straw poll to find out what kinks people are interested in see. I thought it would be good info for developers to have so that they can (if they want to) target sex events towards their audience. Only thing we need is more people to fill out the poll.

cuckold 29 votes...WTF. suddently i feel old

shiza

Mar 6, 2017
It's too bad that poll doesn't seem to provide enough information to figure out how many voters are interested in each category. A tally of 'this many people voted' would be useful for a poll like this.
you should be able to see the results of the percentage and how many voted after finishing the poll. also each voter can vote for more than one.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
you should be able to see the results of the percentage and how many voted after finishing the poll. also each voter can vote for more than one.
Yes, but you can't see how many people voted, so you don't know if 20% of people like Voyeurism or 8% of people - just that x% of votes were for it (because even if you click the button only once, it treats it as if you vote one time per selected item).

J

JoanaStevens

that what i would like to see is a game with a bit of dating my daughter but with a female hermaphrodite mom and daughter also the daughter gets pregnant at the end and raises with her hermaphrodite mom the child, i dont think there is a game out what got this kind of stuff, that would be a game i would defenitivly pledge on patreon

Last edited by a moderator:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Toe sucking...

If you are fortunate enough to ever find a gal who gets really turned on by toe sucking, you'll understand this. Most gals aren't overly turned on by this, but I remember this one...

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
I'm a simple guy, give me asses, anal, lingerie, oral and deep-throating and I'm interested.
HAH glad I'm not the only one! I was starting to feel guilty at the simplicity of my kinks!

This is very useful I'm happy to contribute

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Also, more orgies would be nice. These aren't quite the same thing as gangbangs (which are often one female with a bunch of guys) or reverse gangbangs (a bunch of gals with one guy), rather multiple male and multiple female participants.

Orgies can take considerably longer to set up and render, due to the number of characters involved, which I'm sure plays into why we don't see many of these.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
There have been a lot of posts requesting build-up of relationship between young men and old women primarily mother-son incest, but not necessarily related as long as the mother figure is old enough looking to be the mother it should satisfy their craving.
These posters maintain that they are tired of seeing sex in their games, and would prefer to just see day to day interactions with mommy. helping her around the house, doing chores for her, washing dishes, and laundry, rubbing arthritis cream on her aching joints, in some sort of romantic way.

If you can pull this off, i'm sure a lot of users would be grateful. Technically it wouldn't be an adult game without the sex, but masturbating while peeping on mom using her dragon dildo, and both cumming at the same time would probably sell it.