What level of loli is considered acceptable?

kiroplan101

Nov 10, 2022
I was making my game which has some anime lolis, but recently i've been seeing that loli has started been banned from everywhere. So if I plan to open my pixiv, patreon, subscribestar , I want to know how loli is acceptable? For example the low level for me it would be a character like megumin from konosuba, a mid level would be something like the charas from shoujo ramune, and the max lvl would be charas like Anya from spy x family but with more curves, at least that is my limit of loliness. I do not plan to go any further. So What level should I choose? or what platform accept all the levels of loliness I mentioned?

neodymiumx

Jun 5, 2020
if you call your characters "lolis" outright and dont try to mask it at all, most places won't host you at all. I know they're fairly strict about it here and they're extremely strict about it on crowdfunding websites. If you're going to do it, be subtle about it, and then be prepared to get shut out of places anyway.

Sep 15, 2023
Make 'em like in that film... Orphan.

Make 'em at their 30s but looking like they're 12... There's even an actual condition that does that to people. (have science to back you up)
(most female characters from adult games already act as if they were 12 regardless of their age)
Sure that'll pass.