What makes a good Exhibitionism RPG game?

CloudingMushroom

Jun 29, 2019
I feel like some games get it. The build up, the tension of getting caught, the humiliation, etc... Exhibitionism is not about comfort in nudity but the excitement so it needs to be an incremental corruption process. When the character is natural around people while naked from the start, it's not a good exhib game. Exhib games are almost always female protag (if its made for straight men/lesbians), otherwise its treading on voyeur territory instead.

Things like a clothing system, help show the corruption process. Often when the character can go around naked, for me the game is over like Green Shadow Rachel, etc. but there are good games that break this (e.g. Erahunter games) but these are rarely pure exhib games.

There are many games with clothing systems where the character can go around naked from the start. This ruins any chance of a believable corruption. Player choice is good but not in ways incompatible with the corruption narrative.

One of the most forgotten things is interaction with other characters. In RPGmaker-like engines, the best interactions for states of nudity are ranked:
1. scene where NPC elevates embarassment, asks for favours etc.
2. scene discussing nudity and showing embarrassment
3. "Where are your clothes young lady!"

5pect1er

May 31, 2020
I don't know how to explain this, but yeah. Despite some games offer like clothes customization, it doesn't really hit it up much for me.
I really liked it when there is progress from having a hard time in removing clothes to not wearing anything. I also liked it when there are tension and uncertainties in the environment.

For me, a game makes a good exhibitionism game when there are different dialogue on the player's thought and NPC, and different interaction on the environment. For example, I really like on Violated Heroine's different internal dialogue and feedback as you progress in the corruption. Then, it also has different interactions with the NPCs depending on what you're wearing and corruption. There are also like fugetsuuin games for the progression in the environment.

Pretty much in summary, while it has clothes customization there is usually a lack of interaction, effect, and dialogue. I think exhibitionism could still be expanded and explored in games. ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ