What personality type is your favourite? (men and/or women)

Your favourite personality type is...

• Alpha male (brave and confident, thrives to be in control)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Beta male (kind and more reserved, prioritizes comfort of their partner)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sigma male (balance between alpha and beta, switch)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Alpha female (brave and confident, thrives to be in control)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beta female (kind and more reserved, prioritizes comfort of their partner)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Sigma female (balance between alpha and beta, switch)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
My option was chosen with games in mind and it was alpha females. In real life my optimal would be more sigma females.

Why do I prefer alpha females in games? there are some elements in games that I enjoy a lot:

1º Element of danger: This basically means that if defeated there is some sort of penalty, if you just have a bunch of beta females there is no way that they will try to impose their will in some manner.

2º Satisfaction of reversal: There is nothing that I enjoy the most than to tame an alpha female, it is something quite exciting for me getting said female to become a beta for example.

An optimal game in that setting would be a game with the femdom tag and excluding the no reversal, for me something that excites me is to become the top dog through challenge, if I'm destined to become the top dog or it's just a choice it feels pointless for me and not worth playing.

NesteroV

Jun 12, 2024
I see your point. It is a feeling of thrill, in dangerous scenarios, in roleplay fantasies, or overall in relationship. You want to be in control, but she wants it too, so it leaves you both in a competition. Who's gonna be on top?

Winning this fight by showing your physical prowess has something primal to it. You secure your dominant position and prove that you can do it whenever you want, even in disadvantage. One might not believe this at first and might try to challenge you again, so you better be prepared to show their place once more.

There is also a thing about defeated partner. Some might enjoy fantasy of someone strong being defeated which leads to humiliation. But if we are talking about a romantic partner, breaking one would be a really bad idea... So I also get why you would prefer sigma female in real life. This way you can play together, exploring both sides of the spectrum without hurting each other.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
My option was chosen with games in mind and it was alpha females. In real life my optimal would be more sigma females.

Why do I prefer alpha females in games? there are some elements in games that I enjoy a lot:

1º Element of danger: This basically means that if defeated there is some sort of penalty, if you just have a bunch of beta females there is no way that they will try to impose their will in some manner.

2º Satisfaction of reversal: There is nothing that I enjoy the most than to tame an alpha female, it is something quite exciting for me getting said female to become a beta for example.

An optimal game in that setting would be a game with the femdom tag and excluding the no reversal, for me something that excites me is to become the top dog through challenge, if I'm destined to become the top dog or it's just a choice it feels pointless for me and not worth playing.
I enjoy both sides for females. Beta and alpha. Like in one of the replies had said I personally enjoy seeing a alpha female be humiliated from being so confident. I enjoy beta females for the simple fact that they care for my being and just cute :).