VN Unreal Engine What Relationship Type/Choices Would You Want in a Hentai Sidescrolling Sandbox Sim Game?

What Relationship Type/Choices Would You Want in a Hentai Sidescrolling Sandbox Sim Game?

• Cousin

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Girlfriend

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Neighbor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your friends Girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your friends Sex Friend

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other: I'll Write my response in the thread

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Hey doods,
Been making a sandbox sex simulator side scroller game and been working on the opening relationship dialogue scenarios that stick with you for the majority of chapter 1, was wondering what other options players would want as these are the ones I got so far on the [heres our twitter if your interested]
I'll be making a formal game dev post pretty soon on this site, rn we're just working hard to get in into a state of actual fun shit to do besides just going up to her to fuck.

So yeah what relationships would you wanna see in a games and what are you tired of? Am I hitting the majority of sweet spots with this?, tbh I hate the childhood friend trope, shes like a fresh friend of a year now so far in this game. For context you play as a Male character that is established as a very perverted harem protagonist that will fuck when he wants to.

If your curious about the game development process and what wevve been working on all our posts are free and currently being treated as a blog

1611005889613.png
this is the girl in question for ya
Bust Ashley Happy.png Bust Ashley Normal.png Idle 2.gif
relationship screen.png

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Also big tits are nice and all but as an ass man I would hope that some of the other characters are not just a stick with tits :p

cocoloth

Jun 16, 2020
Imma second sister right there. I know that can be a issue monetizing and what not but its a popular kink

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Sister would be the best possible option.
Imma second sister right there. I know that can be a issue monetizing and what not but its a popular kink
Dont worry homiesssss sister is already set in stone as one of the few relationships you can choose from, and canon technically for this story as per the screenshots of the trello, was just wonderin if theres another good kink out there haha

Last edited:

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Also big tits are nice and all but as an ass man I would hope that some of the other characters are not just a stick with tits :p
I think youll like the store clerk, you unlock more sex positions from her but either way the more support the more characters I can throw into the game!
Shope Keeper by ColorWrath.png Store Clerk Change 3.gif +
Store Clerk Idlee 2.gif 1611199522563.png

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I think youll like the store clerk, you unlock more sex positions from her but either way the more support the more characters I can throw into the game!
View attachment 995405 View attachment 995407 +
View attachment 995408 View attachment 995412
characters look nice but I don't know if I am just losing my mind or something but that chick you said I would likes ass is flat af lol. Either my eyes dont work or you might want to brush up on what an ass is :LOL:. Also Thicc Thighs Save Lives