What Themes/roles would you like to see a Female MC in?

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
What Themes/roles would you like to see a MC in? Possibly a female MC. E.g A wife and a mother focuses on her role as a mother, good girl gone bad focuses on a student, Jessica O neil focuses on her journalism.

What are some unexplored great themes to see a protagonist in. Themes which are lucrative to the bone which haven't been explored yet.

I am thinking about a female MC but a male MC is fine too!

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
A sports-star... maybe volleyball or tennis, and use the fact that ren'py can access pong gameplay to show/play matches... Aside from that let us play the female MC as we would a male MC... give us choices !! If a male MC can turn down a female that the player finds ugly, so should the female MC be able to turn down a male that we the player find disgusting for her !

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
A sports-star... maybe volleyball or tennis, and use the fact that ren'py can access pong gameplay to show/play matches... Aside from that let us play the female MC as we would a male MC... give us choices !! If a male MC can turn down a female that the player finds ugly, so should the female MC be able to turn down a male that we the player find disgusting for her !

Most likely I would write a female Mc as just an MC and then work out the labels after the writing. I think (hope) this would make the best plot

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Something like a vault hunter would be a nice change of pace. Someone who does have a clear cut view of the world for example.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
I want a gender bender Dante's Inferno story where the FMC is a crusader who comes back to find her sister taken by the devil into the 9 rings of hell. She must rescue her sister by traversing each ring which are ruled by a female demon of the corresponding sin. Each ring she conquers (sexually of course), she falls deeper into depravity until finally she reaches her sister, the virgin, who she will end up corrupting herself.

Reactions: Hentaihoney

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
As far as sex goes, always lesbian and in most cases dominant (excpetion see below).

As far as character archetypes go:
Steampunk scientist: The society at large she is a hero, as her inventions have improved the life of many people in her country. Little is known that she secretly delights in seducing decent women into sexual dependency.
Post-apocalyptic warlady: Only the strong survive in a post-nuclear wasteland and mutations made this one a tough girl. When she lays waste to a raider lair, she discovers their slave harem...
Made plastic surgeon: She really enjoys her craft. If other women can't afford her services, she accepts other ways of payment. Could feature incest, if e.g. her mother is one of her patients.

The powerful woman with a secret: This one is quite different from the others. While she is extremely powerful from the the outside, she has a secret submissive side, but no one is allowed to know about and this side never ever leaves the bedroom. She may be a corporate CEO, a politician or warrior. If anybody learned about her secret, they would be shocked. While I'd prefer a lesbian version, that may work in a straight variant as well.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
The girl in question is obsessed with her boyfriend/husband.
She is also a compleet psycho who will corrupt girls and make them his slave's.
Think yasandra simulator but instead of trying to get rid of the competation she is trying to enslave the competation as her beloved master deserves all the pussy in the world.

So basicy: Play the game from the point of view of the corrupted obsessive woman we useally end up creating in these games.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
A girl who is actively trying to not have sex with anyone ever. Especially people that are related to her.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Rape with enough reluctance in both gameplay and dialogue. Like, really pile on the incentive for me as the player to try to get her out of bad situations but still make it inevitable, so that all you can do is delay/reduce the rape.

Too many games involving rape you either have to let her get raped (meta consent) or have the girl get corrupted into a slut (in universe consent), which is NOT rape in my books.

Jun 14, 2018
A woman that is using sex to achieve stuff, not being used by the whole men population on Earth. This is the difference between being a golddigger/careerist or prostitute. Most of the female protagonist games treat them like they have gums instead of brain.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
battle fuck rpg game best with character creator
like a amazon princess on a quest, to save the world from a evil demon lord by fucking everything to dead:p

also with female companions doing bf team battles
including special co op attacks like double and triple paizuri atack:p:love:
(also animated cg)

i would definitely buy a game like that

Last edited:

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Female protagonist with agency. Whatever you end up making, just making the female MC able to make logical decisions and not be a stereotype or a couple of attributes will make your game really stand out.