what these tags mean ??? (New)

Mrdico

Dec 6, 2018
sorry I am new here and I want to know what these words mean ..
-Futa
-trap
-furry
-necrophilia

azerty789

May 10, 2017
Futa (futanari) = girl with a dick (possibly in addition of a vagina).
Trap = it's when you think you're in front of a girl and when you discover (too late :p) that she is he.
Furry = sex involving anthropomorph animals
necrophilia = sex with dead people

Reactions: Mrdico

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Futa (futanari) = girl with a dick (possibly in addition of a vagina).
Futa aren't traps, they aren't trans, they are hermaprhodites. In particular, their brand of intersex is outwardly apparent. A feminine body without a vagina, but with a dick is almost certainly either tagged with trap, newhalf, otokonoko, or TS, depending on the site, how big the breasts are, and how japanese they want to be about it. Newhalf is the Japanese term for a trans person.

IRL its possible for a hermaphrodite to be born without both sexual characteristics outwardly apparent. Shit you can look like a girl, have a uterus and ovaries, but present with a Y chromosome. However, that's not exactly something that would be sexualized or fetishized.

Trap = it's when you think you're in front of a girl and when you discover (too late :p) that she is he.
Specifically with a trap, the rule is, you would fall for it. Not every trans woman is a trap.

Reactions: Ghostenks9225

azerty789

May 10, 2017
@DarthSeduction , otokonoko isn't related to futanari. Otoko means man and ko means child, so otokonoko just means young boy. It's not related to hentai or futa but since there is an hentai magazine ( about crossdressed young boys) called this way in Japan people tend to make the mistake. There is also a word for young girl, onnanoko. Those two words are more generic than shônen and shôjô which are used for early to mid teens.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@DarthSeduction , otokonoko isn't related to futanari. Otoko means man and ko means child, so otokonoko just means young boy. It's not related to hentai or futa but since there is an hentai magazine ( about crossdressed young boys) called this way in Japan people tend to make the mistake. There is also a word for young girl, onnanoko. Those two words are more generic than shônen and shôjô which are used for early to mid teens.
Where in this sentence do I say any of those things which I listed are Futa?

A feminine body without a vagina, but with a dick is almost certainly either tagged with trap, newhalf, otokonoko, or TS, depending on the site, how big the breasts are, and how japanese they want to be about it. Newhalf is the Japanese term for a trans person.
I was listing off things that weren't futa, specifically to give you a better idea of what to call something that looks like a girl with a dick, but doesn't have a vagina.

Reactions: Ghostenks9225

azerty789

May 10, 2017
Where in this sentence do I say any of those things which I listed are Futa?

I was listing off things that weren't futa, specifically to give you a better idea of what to call something that looks like a girl with a dick, but doesn't have a vagina.

Well, you put it between newhalf and TS, so it's supposed to be kinda related when you read your sentence.