Seeking What to play?

santaniela

Feb 20, 2019
Hi, I've been looking for a game that I like. Today I stopped at 2-3 games. From a pile of garbage, for myself, I chose the following games: insexsity, breeders of the nephilim, fallen doll. Unfortunately, in these games I have already studied all the content.
Could you suggest some good games like those I called?
Well if there is a plot or a lot of poses.
Please do not recommend visual novels or anything like that.
Thank you in advance

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, I've been looking for a game that I like. Today I stopped at 2-3 games. From a pile of garbage, for myself, I chose the following games: insexsity, breeders of the nephilim, fallen doll. Unfortunately, in these games I have already studied all the content.
Thank you in advance
I havn't tried these games myself yet, but you might like Long Live The Princess

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Thank you in advance
There's also this game that I havn't tried that might fit your style, it's called The Coceter Chronicles

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Been Playing Journey to the Savage Planet. First person futuristic colorful Metroidvania with an awesome sense of humor.
My bestie fitgirl hooked me up.