What type of game do you prefer, one where the female protagonist is easy, or one where you have to make her fall in love or corrupt her?

Aeghor

Jul 30, 2023
Hello, this is my first post, but that's it, I wanted to know what type of game you prefer. Personally, I'm more of the romantic type, and I like games in which you see some progress of love or corruption. I don't like it when the girl arrives and out of nowhere they have sex just because

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Corruption, and on the harder side as long as it's not rape-based and is of course plausible factoring in suspension of disbelief. Romance does nothing for me, it's all about power dynamics and moral degeneration.

Reactions: Aeghor

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't like it when it's too easy to have sex with a LI don't mind so much if it's a side girl. So love path is more up my alley.

Reactions: Aeghor

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
Defiance to unwillingness to curiosity to begrudging desire.

Corruption, but no mind break and no transition into fanatical desire.

I hate it when it's easy.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I'm a fan of a slow corruption if it's too easy I tend to get off the game. I do enjoy a good romance I just like a slow corruption first.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I'm romantic at heart but romance and love are barely existent in life, so I'm voting for lovey-dovey relationship. In terms of easy I prefer playboys as lis and corruption makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Cartman-Brah

Jul 8, 2024
I'd like to make an effort to get the woman. I mean, I wouldn't be drawn to a scenario like this;

- Hi, I'm new in town.
- Hi, my husband hasn't fucked me in 15 years, but you're so handsome, let's go to the hotel.
- Sure, why not?

but everything has to be balanced. if it's going to take 8 updates to corrupt the woman, that makes you angry.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Depends on the aim of the game, when the aim of the game is to come together with the girl, it is better, if there is a slow process.
But when the aim of the game is to save a Freeuse World from Dr. Evil (who transformed all other men into zombies and captured your most beloved woman), and the superhero-protagonist gets his powers only from sexual stimulation, it could also go quite fast but still be challenging and interesting to even find women to provide you your powers.

Last edited:

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
I tend to prefer games where the girl is lewd and happily engages in sexual activity. Partially because I don't want to have to sit playing a low quality rpg for 2 hours before I get to any sex scenes. But also because I just enjoy sex positive girls who enjoy sex.

I'm not opposed to having longer term romantic plots as well of course, just make them open relationships so it doesn't turn into cheating stuff.

Reactions: Geigi