What type of main character do you prefer in incest games?

What type of main character do you prefer in incest games

• A main character who develops feelings for their family as the game progresses

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • A main character who already has incestuous thoughts going into the game

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Don't play these games, or just want to see the results

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
as with all things I want to start the game far away from the goal, have the odds stacked against me, then somehow still overcome the difficulties.

Reactions: Ying Ko

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
My least favorite is when a dev tries to have best of both worlds. The good, wholesome, upstanding MC "suddenly" has these feelings or lustful thoughts for close family and is all confused by it. Either show the development over time or have it established already. You can't have both without coming off as disingenuous and/or creepy.

Last edited:
May 12, 2023
I like it when they don't have feelings but the other family member forces it on the MC, and then they start to like it over time

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Typically, those feelings have always been there, the MC just wasn't aware of them. :unsure:

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
The clueless MC, where all the advances are coming from his mom. I'm not into incest, but this kind of shit is hot.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Personally I like the story the best if it starts off with nobody actively wanting incest, including the main character. Ideally I want at least some of the female characters to share some of the burden of being a pervert. I like to see kind of a slow corruption of everyone involved. To me it works best if there's an instigator outside of the family to kind of get things rolling though. For instance maybe sis's BFF thinks it's funny as hell to get it on with MC right in front of his sister. Sis would probably be pissed off about it initially but pretty soon she's getting off on it too.

For a mom I think one of the best starts would be for her to do girls night out with some of her slutty MILF friends and then have a good excuse to do things they shouldn't when they come home drunk.