What would one want in a pregnancy focused game?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Last edited:

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I believe that everything related to the fetish of pregnant people is the part that happens before (how the person gets pregnant / impregnation).

Does the woman want to get pregnant ? Is it a so-called "risky" creampie (without warning + the woman isn't taking any contraception + is on a risky day) ? Some of the dialogue during sex scenes can be important.

Is it a forced pregnancy :
  • after a rape ?
  • after long attempts of discreet insemination during sleep (mainly linked to incest) ?
  • after being captured by goblins or another fanciful race ?
  • after falling into a trap with a tentacle monster ?
  • etc...?

The pregnancy part is often linked to the end of the game, but it also depends on the context of the game you want to make.

There's also the whole lactation part, with milking machines for example, which could be exploited (quite rare in the AVNs I've played).

Personally, I'd like a game that focuses on the pregnancy part itself, and especially the long 'evolution' of the woman's body during the different months/weeks, but I'm not sure this is a subject that interests many people because the body becomes deformed and is no longer 'perfect' as it's usually portrayed in AVNs.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I believe that everything related to the fetish of pregnant people is the part that happens before (how the person gets pregnant / impregnation).
Not necessarily. There's people who find pregnant women sexier, by themselves or due to their accentuated curves, other that find them at the top of their femininity because on their way to give life, and other that love them because their hormones goes crazy and turn a lot of them into sex craved creatures. There's also those who like women when they are pregnant from someone else, it make them feel like the ultimate bull.
And in between your examples and mine, there those who like them because it's them who made them pregnant ; "look how potent my sperm is".

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Mechanically speaking, I believe that what distinguishes a pregnancy-focused game is the ability to track your progress (either with an individual or the number of pregnancies) as well as the impact the pregnancy has on the game or its environment.

This may be an oversimplification, but without more information about the conditions, I don't believe you can get a definitive answer. As Saint_RNG mentioned, to an extent, there are too many situations in which a person can become pregnant.