HTML What would you rather like to see in a game?

What would you like then?(Read the context)

• No Training/Straight up experienced girls.

• Training/Work on them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 7, 2023
So , Am developing this game that features a brothel as your way to make money by hiring girls and building rooms for them to work in. I wanted suggestions on whether you , the player would rather like to just see them work with the clients in all the ways right from the start like bj, sex, anal without any player actions and just fire up gifs and vids of them or, another way is if u have to first train them step by step for experience and as they gain experience they can progress through the above actions. The game will have 3 to 4 separate dedicated characters with story and work that the player has to do to get to them and then decide to keep them or share in the business. I am confused as taking the first route will be good for players looking for a quick fap but for the one's who like slow progressions and a story , it might feel lacking right? The girls in the brothel wont be random but nine specific ones.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Why are you limiting gameplay to one of two choices?

There may be experienced as well as inexperienced girls. Because every one of them has her own reasons to join this business. Also, limiting their trainig to basic sex acts doesnt make sense. I'm sure most girls, willing to work in the industry know this stuff already.

Training is needed for advanced services, that are rare in mundane life: strip dance, domination, roleplay, group sex, lesbian sex.

Reactions: Jiharog
Nov 7, 2023
Why are you limiting gameplay to one of two choices?

There may be experienced as well as inexperienced girls. Because every one of them has her own reasons to join this business. Also, limiting their trainig to basic sex acts doesnt make sense. I'm sure most girls, willing to work in the industry know this stuff already.

Training is needed for advanced services, that are rare in mundane life: strip dance, domination, roleplay, group sex, lesbian sex.
Your answer is pretty good and actually gave me much more to think.The thing is the brothel is no the main focus here, it's "supposed" to only serve as a way to earn,nothing major . On the other hand after adding major characters to the brothel like angela white , mia malkova , etc , rather than randos had pulled me into this dilemma of if am doing justice to the characters be just letting them be dormant .

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
So , Am developing this game that features a brothel as your way to make money by hiring girls and building rooms for them to work in. I wanted suggestions on whether you , the player would rather like to just see them work with the clients in all the ways right from the start like bj, sex, anal without any player actions and just fire up gifs and vids of them or, another way is if u have to first train them step by step for experience and as they gain experience they can progress through the above actions. The game will have 3 to 4 separate dedicated characters with story and work that the player has to do to get to them and then decide to keep them or share in the business. I am confused as taking the first route will be good for players looking for a quick fap but for the one's who like slow progressions and a story , it might feel lacking right? The girls in the brothel wont be random but nine specific ones.
Building from ground up, seeing every possible clumsiness in process that's what matters.

Also adds up plenty room for blushy moments and could easily help extend story/narrative.

Best of luck on project o/

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
The girls in the brothel wont be random but nine specific ones.
There are players who want different things in games, and so there sure will be players who will love the focus on unique characters.

I'm not that player. I love Lab Rats 2 because it has random characters. This is what I would want. But as I said, not the direction you go, and a lot of players will be with you on this one :)

Nov 7, 2023
Building from ground up, seeing every possible clumsiness in process that's what matters.

Also adds up plenty room for blushy moments and could easily help extend story/narrative.

Best of luck on project o/
There are players who want different things in games, and so there sure will be players who will love the focus on unique characters.

I'm not that player. I love Lab Rats 2 because it has random characters. This is what I would want. But as I said, not the direction you go, and a lot of players will be with you on this one :)
Thanks for taking the time to comment on this. As I said,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have started to think that maybe I should completely scrap the idea of getting specific girls for the brothel and let it be randos, Then I have to make all nine of them (or less , As I might drop some if it gets too hectic) legit characters in the world with story lines.
Say, the girls are:
1.AJ Applegate
2.Abella Danger
3.Alexis texas
4.Angela White
5.Bridgette B
6.Skylar Vox
7.Mandy Muse
8.Mia Malkova
9.Nicole aniston
Who would you like to see def make the roster.
There atleast this many more with specific story lines already all done.
(P.S.The game is almost done ,With these nine having no story.But, Drastic changes, Am willing to do.)
Edit: Glorified_ignorance , What game's that on your signature?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Glorified_ignorance I don't think someone would care much to see this but here are some sneak peeks.(This is the current brothel system where you can just visit each girl) Project Name is hidden.
Edit: I hope am not bothering you too much xd.
View attachment 3248898 View attachment 3248899

Thank you for sharing, it's looking good! Also, please drop such negative thinking. Small projects like this do find their audience. People do play them, myself included. These small projects shape developers in the long run. I can't promise it will be a huge success or a big hit, but I can assure you it's a step closer to becoming better at this. Over time, people will emerge who appreciate your work, encourage you, and provide better advice. That's how it works. It's like the same concept in real life: you bake tons of cookies until you finally get better at it :)

What mostly shines and hooks with html games is the essence of the story itself. I know I'm not great at it, but I always appreciate others who try and eventually get better at it.

Despite html being an easy choice for creating your story, game development itself is not easy. It takes time, a lot of planning, and careful decision making to piece everything together. You could also make individual research on html games to understand what mostly hooks other people in them, but trying new things yourself sometimes leads to better outcomes. It's a debatable thing, but it's worth taking into consideration.

ps. people always stalking here, some simply never interact eyes.png